Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

He fux the dux.   Humanist listings

Started 17/1/17 by ahe489q; 5507 views.
Cyianda

29/5/17

People get into crime and shootings because they are deprived and poor!!!

And.... who makes them poor? Nazi...white supremacist and bigoted rich!!!!

#notmypresident

ahe489q

29/5/17

They don't have jobs because of Obama. 

Cyianda

6/6/17

They don't have jobs now, they had jobs before #notmypresident send off all jobs to commie-land... RUSSIA

#notmypresident

ahe489q

6/6/17

Trump is creating millions of new jobs.  The kids are going back to work.

Cyianda

6/6/17

The lying urinal is #notmypresident

ahe489q

6/6/17

Obama was the most stupid president.  He talking to the dead on Memorial day.  Fool!

AuntBetsie

14/1/20

I totally agree with you, all the violent ANTIFA problems we got now it fall on Obama

Police Chief Danielle Outlaw first called for an antimask law after dueling protests on June 29, where a conservative writer said he was assaulted by members of the left-wing group Antifa, who frequently wear masks. Demonstrators from Antifa, short for antifascist, were among those countering a march by the Proud Boys, which calls itself a “Western Chauvinist Group” and is designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

ahe489q

14/1/20

Liberals are all full of hate.  

AuntBetsie

14/1/20

Right now some idiot just called me "Zionist" and "Jew" as an insult, I'm neither, I'm not from the Middle East ; originally I'm from Finland -- they use these words as put-downs.

angry

ahe489q

14/1/20

They have no decency.