Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

He fux the dux.   Humanist listings

Started 17/1/17 by ahe489q; 1876 views.
AuntBetsie

14-Jan

I totally agree with you, all the violent ANTIFA problems we got now it fall on Obama

Police Chief Danielle Outlaw first called for an antimask law after dueling protests on June 29, where a conservative writer said he was assaulted by members of the left-wing group Antifa, who frequently wear masks. Demonstrators from Antifa, short for antifascist, were among those countering a march by the Proud Boys, which calls itself a “Western Chauvinist Group” and is designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

ahe489q

14-Jan

Liberals are all full of hate.  

AuntBetsie

14-Jan

Right now some idiot just called me "Zionist" and "Jew" as an insult, I'm neither, I'm not from the Middle East ; originally I'm from Finland -- they use these words as put-downs.

angry

ahe489q

14-Jan

They have no decency.  

Samurai (BushMesh)

16-Jan

ahe489q said:

Liberals are all full of hate.

We call them 'Leftiots' or people under 'Leftioticism'...

until further notice...

ahe489q

16-Jan

In Venezuela the lefts are in control.  

Ella (Steellar)

17-Jan

Venezuela

Guatemala's new President Alejandro Giammattei said his country was cutting diplomatic ties with Venezuela and closing its embassy in Caracas.

confused

ahe489q

17-Jan

Can you blame them?

Ella (Steellar)

17-Jan

It's impossible to blame other countries that want to protect their own citizens, I wish Canada would have done the same.

ahe489q

17-Jan

Just look at what we have for a PM in Canada.