Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

No idea why exist as a frantic liberal   Sand Grain's Editorial

Started 15/6/17 by Sand_Grain; 5737 views.
Lathyrus (PeePhobia)

26/9/19

There is no real reason  to believe anyone from so-called liberal or liberalism heresay anymore, from here on in 2019!!!! 

fabul0us

23/10/19

Sand_Grain said:

The Left is No Longer Liberal. The Rubin Report - Published on Jan 25, 2017

https://youtu.be/Tq86Beh3T70

New Direct Message every Wednesday. New Interviews every week.

RUBIN IS NOT ALONE

Yes anything they do or say it's under s menacing control  and sometimes violent! 

TAB00GA

13-Mar

Really?: confounded

I would call them leftiots regressive if they really regress from all platforms!

Tittah

30-Jun

Sand_Grain said:

A lot of the people helping me out where part of a book club, where we recited poetry, read books (including holy books) and analyzed and endlessly criticizing the authors to its core. We trashed Islam none stop. A couple of Victoria College graduates; hard-core ex-Muslims made it extremely apparent. Members were all from diverse multi-culture backgrounds, no one was actually English -but we all conversed in English to understand each other and the target was to study books regular schools usually banned. That group was more than just an education; they were poets and thinkers of my time.

Interesting part for the ENGLISH language!

Same in Scandinavia, when we don't understand each other because of the huge gravity between Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Iceland's accents we have the option to speak in English!  

grinning 

Sand_Grain

30-Jun

Yes of course English is notably global!