Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ISIS defeated.   Discussions

Started 30/3/18 by ahe489q; 9226 views.
ahe489q

1/4/18

They may seem non violent but when you least expect it they kill people out of their religion. 

Remember Malaysian flight 370?  He was a gentle person but he killed all those people.

EagleWin9

3/4/18

NOTHING SEEMS TO BE DEFEATED! cold_sweat

British children phone Childline to report parents for 'forcing them to watch Isis beheading video'

The children, whose identities have not been revealed, told authorities that their parents were supporters of Isis and forced them to watch the disturbing video.

ahe489q

3/4/18

That was over a year ago that happened.  You don't hear about that

happening any more.

EagleWin9

3/4/18

This is in court now, as in today!

The oldest of the siblings, an 18-year-old girl, contacted Childline to say they “‘were kept at home, did not attend school and were kept socially isolated, only being allowed out once in every three weeks’.

The High Court judgement says: ‘The children have complained that their parents expressed support for extremist violence and have expressed anti-semitic, anti-British, homophobic and anti-white views in the home, which the children reject.’

Andy Wells Yahoo News UK 3 April 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/author/andy-wells

ahe489q

3/4/18

A couple of years ago I was worried about ISIS taking over the world but no more. 

These are random acts of violence. 

EagleWin9

3/4/18

Do you know how many ISIS sympathiser are in Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Canada, and Australia?

Think! Where are all the missing militia that aren't killing in their own homeland are in the west; eating up your money, and wanting everyone of us dead!

CHECK THE MAP

Now that the Islamic State has fallen in Iraq and Syria, where are all its fighters going?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/world/isis-returning-fighters/?utm_term=.45e457beae91

ahe489q

3/4/18

When Reagan defeated Communism where did all the Communists go?

They were in the shadows. 

Gonzeelas

4/4/18

AMERICA IS A GUNHOE CULTURE!!!!

And you are all part of it!

ahe489q

4/4/18

Give me my old trusty six guns.

Precisely - this war will never end, I predicted it when Bush invaded it, and a decade later it's still on!