Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

O' The Language Troll    Social issues

Started 5/7/19 by Sand_Grain; 5104 views.
polinious

9/7/19

Italian from Milan, and always proudly spoken!!!

French from Quebec!! And Franglish as a dressing!!!

laughing thumbsup

CreeKree

10/7/19

OBSERVE!!!  eyes

The language TROLLING have been going on for decades, not sole on you!

The ludicrous attacks went mostly on my Swiss cousins that also speak more than three tongues. and might be grammatically confused but still very understandable when they gave their anti-BUSH-Co thoughts!! 

Some Delphiforums members feel they have U.S-mighty POWER to teach them something even though if might pathetically be OFF-TOPIC.

RECENTLY it got worse...  check around there isn't ONE forum held by European host.

CreeKree

10/7/19

My sister (Camiella) and I were born in Liechtenstein, thus German was our foundation, but we do also speak French and English since childhood!

Personally my German and French - both have been very off and almost forgotten after I have lived on North American soil for a huge part of my life. I left Europe when I was a child! My sister remained in Europe, and she is keener in languages.

I think our brain has to be wired to FLEX from one tongues to the other. Some people can do it and other can't, it's like Musicians... it comes in at a very early age.

v GREAT TOPIC

See you at the cafe on the weekend... for the poetry gig 

heart_eyes

TYPO edited

(so scared of the grammar Troll)

• Edited 10 July 2019 12:12  by  CreeKree
MelanGEE

10/7/19

You can't start a spitting argument about religion, you get one about languages? 

grinning

Fella13

11/7/19

BULLIES online! hear_no_evil

They want to shut you down! speak_no_evil

The "LANGUAGE professors" on DF are bullies, nothing productive can be heard or learned from them!

see_no_evil 

Fella13

11/7/19

Canadian and European should twist her tongue and use words such as --  Jesus, gawd, gonna, wanna, gotta, and the 'f' word more often and she will pass as American, no problem!!

stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

• Edited 11 July 2019 13:54  by  Fella13
misspig9y

11/7/19

There about three to four trolls on delphiforums, considering the vast population here that's no that bad.... i usually push the 'ignore option'" I can't spend time with leftiots!!!

S0DASI

12/7/19

This forum should totally be SHUT DOWN as soon as possible before more CANADIAN RACISM spreads like wildfire with language preference and all the shhhity lie on migrants!!!

NewsFrea1

12/7/19

Another Dutch here .... every Dutchman speaks English, you know the one from BRITANIA!!!!