Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How Dare You: Cult Crusade   Dare you - Canada

Started 19/10/19 by StatsChew; 5686 views.
StatsChew

3/11/19

Did you actually think I'm the guy in the video? scream

Well not, however it's great that people may see what the EU are about, check the video to its end to know what the real message is ...

The globalists have used Greta, and even paid the parents for producing a documentary movie in association with Greta's dad, yet another movie producer!

YEAH that is sooooooooo SICK!  confounded

• Edited 03 November 2019 12:06  by  StatsChew
StatsChew

3/11/19

WILL FRANKEN? grinning

Never heard of him, but I will check him out! 

StatsChew

3/11/19

TAB00GA said:

Obviously  this teen is severely coached. ...

EXACTLY!!! confounded

And her parents are getting paid for it, what does this say for concerned people about child labor?

BerrySteph

3/11/19

StatsChew said:

The globalists have used Greta 

You've got to be sick to attack a selfless 16 year old girl. She may be deluded - but that's for other people to decide. She's not a threat to you and yours.

StatsChew

9/11/19

BerrySteph said:

You've got to be sick to attack a selfless 16 year old girl. She may be deluded - but that's for other people to decide. She's not a threat to you and yours.

Anyone speculate if it's so tough being a 16 year old and knowing that a whole country perceive her as a fraud? Climate been changing for billions of years and will continue to do so for billions of more. Greta and her parents are a joke and fraud.  Honestly this little girl has no idea what she is saying… we get it, climate change, yada yada .... Hopefully she walks from city to city because her travel that is not needed adds to the trouble.. They ought to go to places like North Korea, China, Russia, and 3rd world countries that pollute more than North Americans. They ought to go to Mexico etc... we don't need this scripts puppet here....

Who funds her travel expenses, living expenses, etc?

angry

BerrySteph

9/11/19

StatsChew said:

Anyone speculate if it's so tough being a 16 year old and knowing that a whole country perceive her as a fraud?

Attacking a 16 year old girl is despicable in every case.

StatsChew

9/11/19

BOLLOCKS!! Greta was hired,  paid and funded by Canadians for that purpose, (not to get attacked) keeping on the lies - why aren't her parents picking up the task instead of her?

GUESS now?   laughing

• Edited 09 November 2019 17:05  by  StatsChew
Guard101

9/11/19

angry Well said!!!

RGoss99

28/11/19

There is nothing inherently wrong with child labor. In many cultures, including here kids work to support their families in addition to going to school. In my local while on vacation the daughter of my barkeep, Works during her vacation, now she is in university, but has been doing so since she was 10. When I go to the pharmacy on weekends, the pharmacist´s 10 year old daughter fills my perscriptions. When the picking season arrives, kids get paid for picking my carobs.

Note in this last case, in both our primaries and high school, the students go on an excursión, it is expected that they earn the money fo pay for it - example between Christmas and New Years, our high school students have a skiing trip to Morocco.

Samurai (BushMesh)

30/11/19

Environmentalists!!!  cloud

If you want to save the World, skip Holidays

Thanksgiving and save all the Turkeys and the berries  

herb seedling herb  seedling