Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How Dare You: Cult Crusade   Dare you - Canada

Started 19-Oct by StatsChew; 4082 views.
StatsChew

2-Jan

YOU SAID: "There is nothing inherently wrong with child labor. In many cultures, including here kids work to support their families in addition to going to school. In my local while on vacation the daughter of my barkeep, "

RE: Yes, I worked for my dad when I was about 15 years old, I was his personal cady and he was proud of me!  He paid me better than working for some chainfood outlet.

However if you must know, this girl (Greta) is abused while her parents CASH in millions from SOROS and GLOBALISTS crooks, the major slave drivers! Plus every TAX dollar for the global warming LIES comes out of our TAX-money.

WE HAVE BEEN TAXED FAR TOO MUCH ALREADY! 

v

• Edited 02 January 2020 9:56  by  StatsChew
RGoss99

2-Jan

you really need to focus, there is nothing wrong with taxes per se. The issue is how collected and how spent.

What evidence do you have that this girl is being exploited, and not simply saying what she believes based on evidence she has.

What evidence do you have that "climate change" (only idiots say "global warming" which is only one symptom of the real problem) is not a world class problem?I

If you check the science whores who suppot your views are supported by those industries which would lose clout and money if this girl´s ideas become policy.

In reply toRe: msg 31
RGoss99

2-Jan

Adding G=G+1 for a thread hijacking in that you are piggy packing an off topic on my post since I made no mention of global warming.

Perhaps you approve of the products of American education where the kids energies avoid politics and focus on sports, cheer leading, and other distractions that have nothing to do with education.

StatsChew

2-Jan

Do you speak German and Norwegian?

There's a German / Norwegian documentary with subtitles in English on Amazon that explains pretty well the global warming lies. It's just a tax grab! 

Plus between my wife and I, we pay 48% taxes on our income and really nothing in return, my kids ... all go to private schools because the public system is so mediocre it totally sucks, but I still pay taxed for public schools for other people… etc…  

we are  money machines for politicians that live lavishly and go on vacation, we haven't been on vacation in three years! We cannot afford it… 

angry

RGoss99

2-Jan

G=G+1 for still ignoring my point - in this case where the money is going. America is probably the least taxed western country, and its population the least served by the government spending of that tax money.

As for private school costs to you who pay taxes to support the state system. There is a political solution, if the private sector followed the state curriculum as it does in Europe, you would not have to pay so much tuition, because your tax dollars would go to the schools your kids do. For example, my village has two primaries, one Catholic, the other state. Neither pay tuition because education money goes to where the students go.

StatsChew

2-Jan

Everything is for the U.S.A?

This here - is CANADA ... maple_leaf

I live in Canada, I pay TAXES to Ottawa and the local province.  Most of the people in this forum are from...

CANADA ,  paying taxes in Canada 

maple_leaf

RGoss99

2-Jan

I asked you several questions, and this post to me answers none of them.

In other words you are simply spouting your own personal issues, wherev

er you think can tag them on ... in other words you are only pretending to post

to me, as your responses relate to some other audience ...

G=G+1

StatsChew

2-Jan

Why should I be obliged to give you anymore anwers since you have no idea what the Canadian Tax system is?

[PDF]

Canada's Tax System: What's so Wrong and Why it Matters

https://www.cpask.ca › public › Documents › CanadasTaxSystemFINAL-EN
At Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada), we're worried about Canada's tax system. At a time when income inequality is rising,.

maple_leaf

• Edited 02 January 2020 12:19  by  StatsChew
BerrySteph

2-Jan

RGoss99 said:

What evidence do you have that this girl is being exploited, and not simply saying what she believes based on evidence she has.

None atall.

Her dad was on our radio and I thought he let her down, explaining her struggles with asperbergers.

He's crossed the Atlantic twice in this super-yacht as her chaperone (dunno what his boss thinks!), I can't really imagine he wants to do that for long.

RGoss99

2-Jan

Her did did not make her a celeb necessarily, the yacht was supplied by some one who believes in her cause for some reason. For all we know he is getting nothing out of it but is simply acting as a parent chaperoning a celeb daughter. Note that what you are.  dissapointed in is simply a sound bight hardly sufficient to paint an entire picture of him and his relationship to his daughter. If his boss is giving him time off, there could be lots of reasons. The parents don´t seem to be acting like typical parents of Hollywood stars.