Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

£30,000 to be smuggled to Britain   Travels and Customs

Started 26-Oct by funiki; 960 views.
funiki

26-Oct

Relatives of the family reportedly paid £30,000 for her to be smuggled to Britain.

japanese_goblin

Mimi Vu, an expert on the human trafficking of Vietnamese citizens to the UK and Europe, said the texts appeared to be genuine. Vietnamese family fears missing daughter may be among Essex lorry victims.

The family of a missing Vietnamese girl fear their daughter may have been among dozens found dead in a lorry container in Essex. On Wednesday, a lorry was discovered with the bodies of 39 people at an industrial estate near the port of Purfleet.

Panicked texts from a Vietnamese woman has caused her parents to believe she may have been one of the victims of the tragedy. However, Essex Police said they would not comment further on the nationalities of the deceased at the current stage of the investigation.

On Friday afternoon, the BBC reported that at least six Vietnamese nationals are feared to be among the dead, as their families have not heard from then since Tuesday evening. Hoa Ngheim, a coordinator at a charity called Human Rights Space, released a photo of 26-year-old Vietnamese national Pham Thin Tra My on Twitter on behalf of her family appealing for help to track her down.

A screenshot posted by Ms Ngheim reads: "I'm sorry mom. My path to abroad doesn't succeed. “Mom, I love you so much! I'm dying bcoz I can't breath...I'm from Nghen, Can Loc, Ha Tinh, Vietnam... I am sorry, Mom".

Yahoo News UK Fri, Oct 25 9:18 AM GMT-4
https://ca.yahoo.com/news/chinese-migrants-lorry-essex-dead-vietnamese-missing-131848627.html

cry

In reply toRe: msg 1
Gonzeelas

26-Oct

Smugglers  take advantage as it happens  when too many immigration biggots refuse good people to get a better life!!!

GonghisKhan

26-Oct

According to the uncredited thinker everyone that feels the need to run away from their failed state is supposed to be supported in the UK, Australia, Canada and the USA unconditionally!  

astonishedm

Sand_Grain

26-Oct

rage  The gruesome sight must be devastating! 

Whoever in Asia promotes these trips, should also be arrested!!

ADDLER (DitmarP)

27-Oct

These illegal  travel journeys often go wrongly sad!

CHINA IS HELL, every child is born as a labor state slave!!!!

Tittah

29-Oct

To pay so much money to get someone out of a country, for certaim indicates that it must be extremely harsh to live in China, yet -- Trudeau praised China to be examplary life style. .... this should be an example how dangerously stupid he is!

gmereann

29-Oct

There is no excuse to justify human smuggling. 

Guard101

30-Oct

It is impossible to wrap our minds around this kind of crooked mindset!

Samurai (BushMesh)

30-Oct

You won't find any Japanese among these corpses! !!!