Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Unexpected Savior or Villain    Dare you - Canada

Started 26-Oct by Sand_Grain; 1106 views.
Sand_Grain

26-Oct

This is an open forum it has no restriction whatsoever, just as being on a street corner or a public park, standing on a soap-box to utter ones opinion on some peeving topic, however this time I'm asking to use self-disciplined politeness at each other. if I may say as a personal pompous right to just look good in front of your blushing grand-mother or your grand-pa.

grinning

The video below by BPS (Black Pigeon Speaks) provides details why some people use freespeech and some don't… please feel free to share and let us know how many times you were insulted and have gone on as if nothing happened.

point_down

In reply toRe: msg 1
Sand_Grain

26-Oct

#TheResistance #Woke #CancelCulture

Jordan Peterson:

The Unexpected SAVIOR/VILLAIN: Warts & ALL

Black Pigeon Speaks Oct 24, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hh6CTvmQec

B.P.S. has, by any objective standard, a significant and engaged audience; at the moment, he has about 215,000 followers, and his uploads have been viewed more than 25 million times. In an introductory video, he describes himself as something like a pundit or an analyst: “I attempt to make sense out of the increasingly nonsensical world we all share,” he says of his channel. “I try and be only as offensive as I need to be.” His videos are unhurried, heavy on explanation and argument, regularly stretching over the 10-minute mark. And, as Exley notes, his politics skew right. Hard right:

nytimes.com/2017/08/03/magazine/

By John Herrman Aug. 3, 2017

TAB00GA

27-Oct

Reasonable analysis! !!

S0DASI

27-Oct

This idiot calls that research and  documented facts in his so-called journalist facts!!!?

ADDLER (DitmarP)

27-Oct

I like BPS !!! He cannot be bought off by the general mainstream media, anyways he has a day job, he doesn't need to be dictated by commercial products giving him permission for his opinion or not!!!!

ADDLER (DitmarP)

27-Oct

Some stores would not hold Jordan Peterson's books, yes.... in Europe we have entered a global dictatorship under UN's rules!!!

Gonzeelas

27-Oct

Peterson and Lance (aka BPS) are NAZI Nationalists!!!!!

• Edited 27 October 2019 15:06  by  Gonzeelas

Thank  you for letting us vent our thoughts in freedom!!!

JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE SPELLCHEKER GRANDPA!!!!

I am afraid that Jordan Peterson is starting to comply with the big BO$$ and the income they are supposed to generate for the stock-market and so on, you well know the yarn of the old story!!

Miyuko

27-Oct

Totally I like Jordan Peterson, but he confused me a couple of times with his contradictions!

monkey_face