Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Unexpected Savior or Villain    Dare you - Canada

Started 26/10/19 by Sand_Grain; 1560 views.
Bike (URALTOURIST1)

29/10/19

"Peoplekind"????  What an obfuscatory way of avoiding the "man" nastiness, does your spousal unit demand that?

Tittah

29/10/19

"PEOPLEKIND'' became a sarcastic pun to mock Trudeau imposing his own fascist credo into everyone's life -- which by all means I refuse to become a follower, so does my spouse....

Tittah

29/10/19

This is absolutely shocking, as it is known that the entire mainstream media do create more confusing  stories as seen for the past four years!

• Edited 29 October 2019 9:05  by  Tittah
Eliot (Elohimil)

29/10/19

Grannies and Grumps are major role model!!

Samurai (BushMesh)

30/10/19

Sometimes philosophers can get things wrong!

DimeTrious

31/10/19

Neither savior or villain; just an opinionated well spoken man that makes you think further for smart hinting ingredients for more wisdom! 

Bolomco

1/11/19

anguished thumbsup 

Precisely and well done from the narrator.... 

Nothing more can be said as my thoughts are ser!

CaroWee

2/11/19

Bike (URALTOURIST1) said:

Peoplekind

Justin Trudeau: 'Peoplekind' not 'mankind'

BBC News 7 Feb 2018
https://youtu.be/ItsGW1Nlm3c
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau corrected a woman when she used the word 'mankind'. Critics accused the prime minister of "mansplaining", "virtue-signalling" and making up words.

CaroWee

2/11/19

@Sand_Grain

You are about the only one on DelphiForums that has no restriction...

thumbsup I remember your VOLTAIRE quotation on freedom of speech:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

CaroWee

2/11/19

Aside NAZI German - we do remember reading in historical books especially those that revealed the East side of the world (as China and Russia) had strong laws enforcing censorship....  therefore a lot of great artists, writers and even Musicians moved to France and Britain - little did we know now that these countries have turned out as bad as these historical fascist nations. 

anguished