Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will Franken (inspired by Greta Thunberg)   Arts and Entertainment

Started 2-Nov by Dot_hoe; 1289 views.
Dot_hoe

2-Nov

Brilliant comedy, from someone unafraid to speak his mind about the climate change hoax,

“Comedy Unleashed is a permissive space, where comedians can take risks. The audience has such good taste here - if it was a music night, this is the place

Climate Change Trans Counselling' by Will Franken

(inspired by Greta Thunberg)

Comedy Unleashed Published on 22 May 2019
https://youtu.be/uo8qXxnFuRQ

Live at London's free-thinking comedy club, Comedy Unleashed.

sweat_smile laughing grinning

Gonzeelas

2-Nov

Will Fraken is a RASCIST ####!!!

CaroWee

2-Nov

sweat_smile

"My greatest teachers are my students... etc... etc... "

THIS ENTIRE VIDEO IS HILARIOUS!! sweat_smile

CaroWee

2-Nov

@GONZEELAS

Is your little frail mind offended about this line?

“Sweden is the Mecca of -- well it’s just Mecca.”

weary

BerrySteph

3-Nov

Anyone parodying a 16 year old girl has to be pretty sick.

Nor did I notice much else that is funny. Sweden may have big problems - but Muslims had no part in bringing them about.

Sweden is surely in great danger when shocking people like this are paid by the government to ... do what?

c. Dec 2010 - Barbara Lerner Spectre speaks on Israeli television: Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that.

It's a huge transformation for Europe to make.

They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role.

But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive"

Barbara Lerner Spectre, IBA-News, 2010. https://www.youtube.com/embed/MFE0qAiofMQ

This woman was (and I think still is?) embedded in Sweden and conspiring with government figures (and getting government money) to encourage the kind of disaster that unfolded there in 2015 and 2016.

Hugely transformed Europe she wants?

Can't carry on being overwhelmingly Christian?

Natives must accept and embrace misogyny and religious foods and genital mutilation?

"Barbara Lerner Spectre calls for destruction of Christian European ethnic societies" say some sources - are they wrong?

Gonzeelas

3-Nov

You are godless and you have no feelings!!

StatsChew

3-Nov

There are several topics and major issues in one shot!

All well coordinated and right to the point!! relaxed thumbsup

Dot_hoe

3-Nov

I'll surely check out your video when it will be available to Canadians!

GLITCH or CENSORSHIP? astonished

BerrySteph

3-Nov

Dot_hoe said:

I'll surely check out your video when it will be available to Canadians!  GLITCH or CENSORSHIP?

Interesting that you can't see it - I have to find another URL each time I want to show it to people. It is very damning, this woman seems intent on tearing up Swedish/Europeans society (we "cannot survive" without her efforts) and have the Jews blamed for it.

Furthermore, she's being paid by the Swedish government to total the whole of Swedish society in this fashion.

And, judging by searches on "Paidea" she's still doing it.

Have a search on "Barbara Lerner Spectre" - should find the video.

How much threat is this woman (and presumably, many other Zionists) to Sweden?

Barbara Lerner Spectre arrived in Sweden in 1999 and in 2000, with funding from the Swedish government, established the Paideia Institute - the European Institute for Jewish Studies - of which she is/was the director.

In its first 10 years of existence (2011) Paideia had educated over 200 persons from 35 countries for leadership positions in the renewal of Jewish culture in Europe. (Wacky)

In 2007 she made this very bizarre statement:

"We need a Jewish community in Europe. Israel needs a Jewish community in Europe. Israel cannot exist, both economically and politically, without Europe. They are necessary advocates for Jewish issues." —Barbara Lerner Spectre, Jewish Peoplehood and Identity, 2007.[4. United Jewish Communities (23 December 2010). "Jewish Peoplehood and Identity"][5. Destroy Zionism! (23 December 2010). "Barbara Lerner Spectre"].

In 2010 she made an even more bizarre and in this case, disturbing contribution to Israel television. After the hasbara introduction of the "problem" by the announcer there is a scene wherein Barbara says this:

"Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place.

Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that.

It's a huge transformation for Europe to make.

They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role.

But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive". — Barbara Lerner Spectre, IBA-News, 2010. https://www.youtube.com/embed/MFE0qAiofMQ - 1m 17s of the original Israeli news-cast.

In case anyone wonders how bizarre this is, remember that many/all Zionists believe that their own "Jewish state" must remain ethnically/religiously pure - eg "Who wants to destroy every NATION and keep their community safe?" - 4m 37s of Israelis right up to Netanyahu rejecting infiltrators - https://www.youtube.com/embed/UYKyp1e_jYc

So, has this woman been declared insane and antisemitic?

Why has her institute not been shut down? See http://www.paideia-eu.org/ November 11, 2015 - Paideia has been granted the right to run a preparatory year in order to start the first Jewish Cultural College in Sweden. The plan is that in a couple of years the new Jewish Cultural College will be fully developed and will serve the Jewish Community as well as a larger Swedish society. In 2016 the Paideia Institute is at Nybrogatan 21, 114 39, Stockholm.

How much of a threat is she and her brand of Zionism to Sweden and Europe?

Did she or other Zionists blackmail Merkel into bringing down this catastrophe on Europe?