Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Judges killed in attack in Afghanistan   Middle East conundrum

Started 10-Nov by Lana (Redneckbab1); 3365 views.
BerrySteph

11-Nov

Lana (Redneckbab1) said:

It is important to KNOW that the Quran does not contain a single original moral value. 

It is totally wrong to lash out at other people's faith in that fashion. (Especially with lies).

Is this man a wannabe Hitler, or is he emblematic of a wicked religion? 

BerrySteph

11-Nov

fabul0us said:

I often wonder why Saudi Arabia and other rich Arab countries doesn't help out with the global refugee influx all over he world!? 

They do - Saudi doesn't count the refugees it has but it could be around 2 million Syrians, along with very many Iraqis and Yemenis.

Blackwy

12-Nov

Afghan can't respect their own laws at home, it's hard to believe that they could change and become highly regarded within foreign countries.

BerrySteph

13-Nov

You utterly destroyed their country in the 1980s.

Berylline

13-Nov

Really, astonished

-- excuse for interfering here on your comment to 'Blackwy' a long time friend of this group here... are you accusing a him, Jamaican guy for invading Afghanistan?

BerrySteph

13-Nov

Berylline said:

are you accusing a him, Jamaican guy for invading Afghanistan?

I'm accusing Jimmy Carter of launching "Operation Cyclone", as I think was the most cynical and malicious and sadistic operation ever carried out by a national regime in the history of the world.

Bush was simply going back to again visit mass chaos and suffering on innocent people.

Berylline

19-Nov

BerrySteph said:

I'm accusing Jimmy Carter of launching "Operation Cyclone", as I think was the most cynical and malicious and sadistic operation ever carried out by a national regime in the history of the world.

astonished

Because of Jimmy Carter, 3  judges and a court staffer getting killed in Afghanistan after Taliban militants stopped their car in the latest attack on the judiciary - make it okay?

THIS IS TOTALLY INCOHERENT!!

grinning

BerrySteph

19-Nov

Berylline said:

Because of Jimmy Carter, 3  judges and a court staffer getting killed in Afghanistan after Taliban militants stopped their car in the latest attack on the judiciary - make it okay? THIS IS TOTALLY INCOHERENT!!

Jimmy Carter (except it probably wasn't him, it was the very, very dark US state) devastated Afghan society, arming its criminals and causing such suffering that almost the entire nation was turned psychotic.

Like I said - the most evil and malicious and sadistic national policy ever to be perpetrated by any regime on earth.

Blackwy

22-Nov

BerrySteph said:

You utterly destroyed their country in the 1980s.

I am NOT AMERICAN and I have never served in any Army, I hate violence and arrogance!