Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Multiculturalism destroy Nations   Social issues

Started 12/1/20 by Gonghis (GonghisKhan); 6115 views.
S0DASI

15-May

Yet another RACIST among bigoted scambags! !!!!

Harold27Z

15-May

You have failed to answer simple questions.

My greatest ambition is to join the liberal fan club  but logic compels me to perform due-diligence.

Any clown can parrot off buzzwords.  Try logic.

Samurai (BushMesh)

4-Jun

Absolutely well said. - anyway no one can top the hatred ANTIFA / Soros and its warmongering within inner communities as I have recently seen!! 

Harold27Z

4-Jun

If uni-freckles are unhappy, let them return to their roots.

Blackwy

6-Jun

grinning

Every time someone within the darkened complexion makes sense, the Left calls them 'UNCLE TOM" personally I carry the title with modest-pride!

Samurai (BushMesh)

8-Jun

The nice and good-ones are called Uncle Tom...

Samurai (BushMesh)

8-Jun

Remember the Uncle Tom naming was a “race traitor,” and boxer Muhammad Ali (born Cassius Clay) addressed his opponents as “Uncle Toms” when they refused to use his Muslim name.

Harold27Z

8-Jun

Ali was interviewed by liberal BBC journalist Michael Parkinson who was shocked when Ali said he (Ali) does NOT approve of mixing.

Samurai (BushMesh)

8-Jun

bird I remember, Ali Clay said: "blue bird go with blue birds, and monkeys go with their own species of monkeys" ... etc...

monkey

In reply toRe: msg 48
Samurai (BushMesh)

8-Jun

CORRECTION

-Ali: No, listen. Blue birds fly with blue birds, red birds want to be with red birds — tell me when I’m wrong — pigeons want to be with pigeons

Interviewer: They don’t have intelligence…

-Ali: They don’t have intelligence, and yet they stay together, we should have more intelligence than them. Buzzards are with buzzards… blue birds with blue birds. They all are birds, but they’ve got different cultures. The eagles like to hang out in the mountains, the buzzards like to fly around the desert, the blue bird likes to fly around the trees and the grass…

http://www.amerika.org/politics/muhammad-ali-on-race-patriotism/

sweat_smile