Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

  • 759
    MEMBERS
  • 29873
    MESSAGES
  • 0
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

France launches terror probe   Social issues

Started 10-Apr by Samurai (BushMesh); 570 views.
NewsFrea1

From: NewsFrea1

3-Jun

RGoss99 said:

What does this have to do with Islam?

Prosecutors said the suspect was an Islamic refugee from Sudan... it helps to read that ARTICLE!

RGoss99

From: RGoss99

3-Jun

Imaginary prosecutors statements regarding an unidentified refugee from Sudan, providing no evidence of his religion. who has not been convicted of anything, like yourself have no status in responding to my question. It helps if you check sources for the articles you rely on.

Tittah

From: Tittah

3-Jun

American have a name-title for you which most likely would be BS-con-artist!

THERE ARE NO OTHER RELIGION BUT MUSLIM IN SUDAN!!

In the past Sudan was predominantly Coptic Christian at the time of the arrival of Islam in the seventh and eighth century.

So far up until 2010, the country was 80% Muslim; as of 2018, the proportion grew to 95%.

Most Sudanese Muslims are adherents of the Sunni branch of Islam, a vast majority following the Maliki rites, although Shafi and Hanafi rites are also present.

  • Edited 03 June 2020 17:29  by  Tittah
In reply toRe: msg 8
RGoss99

From: RGoss99

4-Jun

First a logical problem: "no other" is an absolute, which means any exceptions make such a statement false.  E.g. if 97% are Muslim, the other 3% make "no other" false.

2. in this case an exaggeration, and when one exagerates the facts, it is a sign of personal insecurity, because of the need to exaggerate to bolster a false arguement.

3. Name calling (BS-con-artist) is a logical ad hom, indicating that your case is bogus, e.g. not a valid response to the point I made.

G=G+1

Nathannail6

From: Nathannail6

5-Jun

According to RGoss99's judgment all Muslims have to be exempt of criminal actions!

Tittah

From: Tittah

12-Jun

When someone constantly puts citizens in danger for a con-artist such the FICTIONAL character with warmongering attitudes  such as your leader MOHAMAD  and its brainsashed followers witch has no merci for its own citizens, especially  women and children,  and no one is supposed to talk about it.... then it remains as I said; a con-artist!!!!

      

Samurai (BushMesh)

From: Samurai (BushMesh)

29-Jun

French police have launched a terrorism investigation after Muslim people killed two other Muslim people and five wounded in a knife attack in south-east France.

Ahmed-Osman obtained refugee status in France in June 2017, according to investigators.

As of Monday, April 6, 2020, three men have been arrested by Police in connection to this terrorist attack. Police told French media the first arrested man was a 33-year-old asylum seeker from Sudan.
https://brainwavescience.com/stories/april-6-2020-romans-sur-isere-terrorist-stabbings-in-france-icognative/

Thanks for getting more information!

TOP