Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MICROCHIPPING 3rd world countries   Humanist listings

Started 2/5/20 by 11Blessed1; 3181 views.
Harold27Z

4-Jun

I find sports boring so I was unaware of that Olympic ceremony.   It reminded me of an occultic ceremony at CERN invoking Shiva the "goddess" of destruction.  The plan was to cause an explosion and open the gates of Hell to liberate demons.  The CERN logo shows embedded "666"

Blackwy

6-Jun

Harold27Z said:

The CERN logo shows embedded "666"

The '666' is always a clue!! alien

Harold27Z

6-Jun

There are occultic symbols hidden everywhere in plain sight.  The average guy has no idea and fails to notice the US dollar is infested with them.

Blackwy

6-Jun

My grandpa told me the very same thing about hidden symbols, from his homeland Jamaica.

Lucky me and my brothers, we grew up in Europe and later on moved to the very North America!

maple_leaf

Harold27Z

6-Jun

No doubt you are aware DC streets were laid out along masonic lines.  The obelisk is a throw-back to some Egyptian deity worship.

Blackwy

6-Jun

So far, I don't know about the DC streets masonic lines, at this point I'm not into these conspiracy tales, maybe much later when I get the time.

japanese_ogre

johnmarky7

6-Jun

Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues. Also visit softfields.com and beacuse it is informative. Your site is also very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

Harold27Z

9-Jun

Satanic uncivil war criminal torturer Albert Pike is the ONLY Confederate general allowed to have a statue in DC based upon his 33rd degree mason credentials.  DC streets are based upon an owl shape - sheer coincidence, in view of its symbolic significance with Molech at Bohemian Grove, CA.  Sorry. I won't bore you any more.

He also founded the KKK.

Bisher, das ist ein genauer Bericht!!

You better recheck that he founded the KKK. Poor old Jeb would really be put out to hear that.