Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pope Francis fast for Ramadan   Humanist listings

Started 10-May by Weasel (poptardo); 683 views.
Berylline

5-Jun

That is not how Muslims see the Pope as a sharing humanist!

They see it as submission to their God, because according to them only theirs count... and you pretty well know it!

You known something? You are preaching Islamism too much here, and people are totally sick of it!

Berylline

5-Jun

RGoss99 is a drunken fool! or some Imam with an agenda

In a forum whereas most of us are sick of religious preaching, he thinks he can con everyone into Islamism!

I'm totally disgusted! frowning

RGoss99

6-Jun

Jews, christians, Muslims all agree that there is only one God that they share. Nothing I have posted indicates suggests, that I favor the Muslim interpretation of a god created by humans is particular to any one faith. . As for your imaginary "them", I doubt if you can actually point out a particular "them" to which you attribute these things to. Sure there are nuts who selfisentfy with all sorts of beliefs, your over generalization, makes you just another type of nut. Can you identify one thing I have posted that suggest I preach Islam or any other religion.? What evidence do you have that a typical educated sophisicated Muslim does not believe that the Pope is a sharing humanist, who following Christ´s teaching is not on the right trask.¿

RGoss99

6-Jun

It sounds as if you are more into religious preaching then I am. What evidence do you have of religious preaching on my part? If  you can´t give an example, you are simply trolling your prejudices.

Blackwy

6-Jun

Most Agnostics and Atheists I know have no problem with respectable religious etiquette when there are no KILLING spree as this!

2020.06.04 (Iraq)
Islamists machine-gun three sons in front of their father.
The attack is suspected to have been carried out by remnant holdouts of the Islamic State group (ISIS).

2020.06.03 (Nigeria)
Nine fleeing women and children are hacked to death by Fulani mercenaries.
Those killed include Richard Yusuf, Kefas Yusuf, Fidelis Wada, Kachia, Genesis Soja, Victoria Gyata, Rose Soja and Rahab Soja. 

2020.06.02 (Afghanistan)
A rival prayer leader is among two who lose their lives to an ISIS bombing at a mosque.

2020.06.01 (Afghanistan)
Six laborers are exterminated by Islamic extremists.

2020.06.01 (Indonesia)
A sword-wielding Islamist lures and slays a police officer.

2020.05.31 (Niger)
Jihadists storm a refugee camp and murder three civilians.

monkey

Blackwy

6-Jun

Don't let RGoss99 intimidate you!  sunglasses

Blackwy

6-Jun

Pope have submitted to Islamist and Hitler made a deal with both:

'Islamist and the Pope!'

Blackwy

6-Jun

" If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons."

Winston Churchill

RGoss99

6-Jun

Alll religions "of the book" have devient nuts who pervert their origins by acting contrary to its teachings. Islam is not unique in this. Fortunately there is no evidence that these guys represent mainstream islam.

RGoss99

6-Jun

Islam means submission, but what evidence do you have that the present pope submitted to Islam?