Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Amy Lappos supports Joe Biden    Dare You - Politics

Started 11-May by Yagisu; 465 views.
Yagisu

11-May

"Obvious choice?" Biden who can't speak in a complete sentence together -- that is the obvious choice?

A woman who accused Biden of inappropriate touching says she supports him as the 'obvious choice' to defeat Trump

Amy Lappos, a former congressional aide who accused former Vice President Joe Biden of inappropriate physical contact, said in an interview with Hearst Connecticut Media that he was still the "obvious choice" for president in 2020.

Lappos, 44, accused Biden of touching her inappropriately at a political fundraiser in 2009.

"It wasn't sexual, but he did grab me by the head," Lappos told the Hartford Courant last year of the interaction. "He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth." She did not file a complaint at the time.

Lappos stressed that his actions crossed a line and should not be considered "grandfatherly," as some of his supporters have said in his defense.

MORE Business Insider •May 10, 2020

laughing
https://news.yahoo.com/one-joe-bidens-accusers-says-023034410.html

In reply toRe: msg 1
Yagisu

11-May

OBVIOUSLY SHE WAS BRIBED! 

''Lappos told Hearst Connecticut Media that she "believes and supports" Reade and had received criticism for coming forward with allegations against Biden.''

laughing

In reply toRe: msg 2
Mel_DJ

11-May

Mind boggling - most probably scared to get killed or bribed!  

In reply toRe: msg 3
Yagisu

23-Jun

Lappos was definitely bribed!

In reply toRe: msg 1

Joe Biden - 17 Minutes Of Joe's Melting Brain

Beta O'Dork

https://youtu.be/ADDrSvNyqEY

laughing

Yagisu

21-Jul

RIDICULOUS MAN!!

The USA doesn't deserve mediocrity! 

In reply toRe: msg 6

Joe Biden is a hopeless case

Biden is a puppet.

And a weak, sickly one at that.

He’s hardly proven politically productive for the poor or working class. Bill Clinton’s 1996 welfare reform bill, which Biden backed, has been since attacked by critics as fuel that ignited child poverty fires. And in February, Americans for Tax Reform had this to say about him: “Joe Biden lied during the NBC Democratic presidential debate … when he said that taxes on small businesses would not go up in a Biden administration.”

Yagisu

5-Aug

You got it right!!  thumbsup