Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Getting Rid of Police, really??   Conservative's view

Started 20-Jun by Blackwy; 1139 views.
Blackwy

20-Jun

Do Activists Really Want to Get Rid of Police?

Larry Elder

In this episode, Larry Elder looks at recent calls to “defund the police” in the midst of protests over George Floyd’s death. Is the goal to eliminate the police, or just decrease their budget? And how should we respond to white police officers mistreating white citizens, or black police officers mistreating black citizens?

wave
Larry Elder with Epoch Times 19 Jun 2020
281K subscribers
https://youtu.be/Rnld8EYQYjA

v

Sand_Grain

30-Jun

grimacing Shoking!

The backward mentality never changes no matter where some people move!

Harold27Z

5-Jul

There was a time when legal immigrants had to prove they were an asset and not dependent upon tax-payer handouts, before receiving an immigration visa.

Yagisu

7-Jul

These rebels don't know what they want! The are destructive always attacking innocent people and their businesses.

Sand_Grain

13-Jul

That's how it happened when my family moved decades ago, plus we contributed with knowledge, a business and financial assets to make it work nicely! 

Harold27Z

13-Jul

Allowing every undocumented Tom, Dick and Harry spits, into the eyes  of those who apply legally and comply with endless red-tape.

Sand_Grain

13-Jul

Harold27Z said:

Tom, Dick and Harry spits,

We wish it was just Tom, Dick and Harry and not DesTutu, Dakoo, and Barry without education and working skills! 

Harold27Z

13-Jul

I advocate flame-throwers and sub-machine guns enforcing quality-control on the border.

I will let you know if I change my mind.

Sand_Grain

13-Jul

An ex-policeman recently told me that he and a couple of colleagues resigned from the police force and applied for the military, a scary though cracked into my mind... 'will we be facing a global war within the next decade with foreign raiders?'

Harold27Z

13-Jul

The home-grown fifth column traitors in DC are a greater threat to the Constitution and Bill of Rights than the contrived enemies they create abroad.