Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Getting Rid of Police, really??   Conservative's view

Started 20/6/20 by Blackwy; 15934 views.
tomnel

3/2/21

Please share with us any proof that you have that they wish to federalize the police forces. Come on, honey, now is your turn to shine.

AuntBetsie

3/2/21

Yuri warned everyone several decades ago!

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America (1984)

WEST 27 Jun 2020

The Four Steps for American Subversion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPsKvG6WMI

see_no_evil

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

3/2/21

I don't have to prove any truth to you.  I wasn't put on this planet to do your work, your research for you.   So why not prove there is no truth in what I say, but I digress, researching isn't something you do, or you would already know the truth.   Or at the very least, you would want to know the truth.

tomnel

3/2/21

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

I don't have to prove any truth to you.

Figures.

Eliot (Elohimil)

4/2/21

Before shouting RACISM at an ASIAN from Mongolian guy have a look-see and a listen at this!

wave
Larry Elder with Epoch Times 19 Jun 2020
281K subscribers
https://youtu.be/Rnld8EYQYjA

PS

Mongolia, historically Outer Mongolia, country located in north-central Asia

AuntBetsie

4/2/21

I wish there where more courageous broadcaster out there... and show how civilised countries maintain law and order.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

4/2/21

There are many, and I mean many, alternative investigative journalists, news people, so on, that will tell you the truth, and prove the truth, with documents and white papers, and real history.  Anyone that is labeled a kook, conspiracy theorist, or any other name you can think of, and most all of have been censored.  Those are the ones you want to listen to, to learn from.

Their not going to have make-up on, their hair perfect and $5,000 dollar suits on, but they are for real.  Though some do dress nice enough.  These truth tellers, that are demonized, are from countries all over the world, and they all are guests on each other's shows.  People should get off their mainstream media, which is bought and paid for by the very people that wish to destroy our countries.  Which they are close to destroying us.

tomnel

5/2/21

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

People should get off their mainstream media, which is bought and paid for by the very people that wish to destroy our countries.

This is a pretty bold statement. How about proving it for all of us.

tomnel

5/2/21

Any context to this statement?