Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Getting Rid of Police, really??   Conservative's view

Started 20/6/20 by Blackwy; 15750 views.
BarthaS

19-Feb

You never heard of shadow ban?

It's stealth banning, or ghost banning is the act of blocking a social media user's content without the user knowing.

Bridget Breaks It Down  S1 • E5
Shadow banning explained

CNET 26 Jul 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLGinUxDPeE
What is shadow banning, and why is President Trump attacking Twitter for ‘shadow banning’ republicans?

maxi4

30-Mar

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

There are many, and I mean many, alternative investigative journalists, news people, so on, that will tell you the truth, and prove the truth, with documents and white papers, and real history.

No one has turned up the "truth" yet. What are they waiting for?

maxi4

30-Mar

Which journalist have been mysteriously killed. A short list will suffice.

In reply toRe: msg 62
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

7-May

Thousands right now are speaking out against this vaccine gene therapy.  And yes, even the FDA calls it a gene therapy, which they have never approved.  Many are being censored and their lives and their family members lives are also being threatened.

Since mainstream media and all of the mainstream social media are censoring these doctors, nurses, scientists, biologists, and all medical fields, including real investigative journalists, it may take you a little research to find them. 

So if you really want the truth, then seek it and you will find it.  You are the type, and I've seen 1000s of you, won't ever look at the message, but you will attack the messenger.  So you are on your own.  Take that gene therapy at the risk of yourself, and your loved ones.  I do ask you kindly though, don't take it!

maxi4

7-May

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Abecma (idecabtagene vicleucel), a cell-based gene therapy to treat adult patients with multiple myeloma who have not responded to, or whose disease has returned after, at least four prior lines (different types) of therapy. Abecma is the first cell-based gene therapy approved by the FDA for the treatment of multiple myeloma.

Stop the lies already.

In reply toRe: msg 65
Boba (Boitchy)

7-May

Do you always play the role of a scientist, or is it only something you do online?

maxi4

7-May

This crowd doesn't believe in science. I'm just trying to change that.

In reply toRe: msg 67
Boba (Boitchy)

7-May

It all depends on what side of the science bench you might be sitting on? The fraudulent and crooked one or the genuine ethical side? 

smirk

maxi4

7-May

When I see some proof of "fraudulent and crooked" science, I'll be the first one to ring the bell.

maxi4

9-May

Harold27Z said:

There was a time when legal immigrants had to prove they were an asset and not dependent upon tax-payer handouts, before receiving an immigration visa.

When was this?