Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Just one more thing;   Discussions

Started 25-Jun by Berylline; 707 views.
Berylline

25-Jun

Just one more thing; why RGoss99 has to go!

Berylline

25-Jun

Alongside all the litter RGoss99 regularly spews, he trolls around intimidating poster's grammar with his own illiterate and distorted views that makes absolutely no sense at all!

He also preaches ISLAMIC hatred for years around here and neighbourly forums with despicable ANTIFA dogma... he has made it impossible for posters to remain on DelphiForums any more!

frowning Please find us a safer forum!

Ella (Steellar)

25-Jun

I think he is just teasing everyone, because he might be lonely -- just maybe?

sleeping

Kitmouse

26-Jun

Goss is the same jerk that flags personal photos and poetry!

Goss is the same lifeless troll that edited Meagan's poem, a tiny clip she posted in Aphorism's forum as he stalked her at poetry site from Chicago!

Goss is the same cruel and rude, retarded jerk that flagged a liturgy narration Delphine posted for 3.000 deaths on the anniversary of 9/11... etc...

ANYHOW, I signed the petition! 

He is full of it! poop

Kitmouse

26-Jun

That is beyond tease, what Goss does is the same things LEFTY politicians do, which is dévide people!

CaroWee

26-Jun

Alongside all the litter RGoss99 regularly spews, he trolls around intimidating poster's grammar with his own illiterate and distorted views that makes absolutely no sense at all!

I just jump right over his ludicrous posts and antagonist comments!

wave

Miyuko

27-Jun

Doesn't RGoss99 says in his profile that he is Scottish?

Since when SCOTS have a comprehensible grammar?

Tittah

28-Jun

ACCURATELY SAID! thumbsup

Samurai (BushMesh)

29-Jun

RGoss99 is no English teacher... I have seen his grammar, according to Tarek Farkous he is a Palestinian living in some recluse ghetto!

We have seen his hateful poetry at the club, he hates women therefore he only goes in forum hosted by a woman!

Samurai (BushMesh)

29-Jun

Goss is the same jerk that flags personal photos and poetry!

The firs time I've noticed him was when he attacked Haikon as soon as he started a forum!!

HAIKON FORUM
Sharing important moments in history, science, tech and politics
https://forums.delphiforums.com/politiquor