Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Just one more thing;   Discussions

Started 25-Jun by Berylline; 1050 views.
CaroWee

8-Jul

Good point, and why is he concerned about English grammar in the first place?

Not everyone is supposed to converse it at an identical phase like ROBOTS....

• Edited 08 July 2020 22:48  by  CaroWee
CaroWee

8-Jul

They just copypaste a poem without really knowing who is the author or his style

Berylline

9-Jul

Columbo:

"I, uh, I looked at her body, and right away I saw on her finger the biggest diamond ring I ever saw in my life. Now, I gotta ask myself this question: What kind of burglar robs a house and leaves a ring like that on the victim's finger?"

blush

Sylveria

15-Jul

Berylline said:

Alongside all the litter RGoss99 regularly spews, he trolls around intimidating poster's grammar with his own illiterate and distorted views that makes absolutely no sense at all!

The so-called AMERICAN/Scott living in Spain is a VERY special idiot!!

Most Americans have no idea how daft they look when they go around correcting spelling mistakes on the web to people that speak more than one language and totally lose out on the man topic that EATS them us!

Think of it - just look at the so-called RIOT whereas they are getting invaded by MARXIST whores..

Sylveria

15-Jul

CaroWee said:

They just copypaste a poem without really knowing who is the author or his style

As you may have notice most of the poetry contribution are personal emotions and feelings, in contribution of an author - something most people do NOT understand, and pretend they know better thus their only goal is to flag it after having stolen the poem!

Guard101

17-Jul

Big goals are reached and come into view when people think that the interaction is over.

Deelisch

28-Jul

Just one more thing among numerous putdowns indeed!!

Berylline

3-Aug

The good point that Leftiots might be crying all the way to their mama's womb!

v