Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Larry Elder: Who kills whom?   Social issues

Started 25-Jun by Ella (Steellar); 322 views.
Ella (Steellar)

25-Jun

The Systemic Racism and Police Brutality Narrative is Getting People Killed | Larry Elder

Has there been an epidemic of police killing black people in the United States recently? Does the number of these deaths have anything to do with the crime rate in the black community? And what does the death of George Floyd have to do with white people kneeling recently? Larry Elder takes a closer look at these topics.

Larry Elder with Epoch Times June 24, 2020
https://youtu.be/Z572XopBVFc

Who kills whom?

worried

Sand_Grain

30-Jun

Even though this doesn't directly concerns me, I fancy Larry Elder's show because it gives me a prospect to learn more about American culture and chiefly startling communication skills! thumbsup

In reply toRe: msg 1
North ^ (H0ZER)

2-Jul

Clearly, everyone pretty well knows the truth!

Thanks Larry Elder!! thumbsup

We know the real story!!

funiki

9-Jul

Not many of the left are willing to diverse their views about the current situation. ..

In reply toRe: msg 4

This is a few years old but will show people that it is true. Blacks kill blacks and most of the time, people in the black neighborhoods have lock jaw and go blind with the police ask for help.

Attachments
Seaguil

12-Jul

Larry Elder knows his ship!!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Eliot (Elohimil)

19-Jul

BLACK PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED!

2020.07.13 (Sudan)
Janjaweed militia on motorbikes fire into a protest rally, killing at least nine.

2020.07.18 (Nigeria)
Boko Haram spray a group of farmers with automatic-weapons fire, killing two.

funiki

19-Jul

YEAH!!!

Heather Mac Donald wrote in her book...

'The War on Cops: How the New Attack on Law and Order Makes Everyone Less Safe' - that in Chicago, IL, blacks committed 76 percent of all homicides, despite made up 35 percent of the city’s population. Blacks as well accounted for 78 percent of all juvenile arrests. Whites, who compose 28 percent of the city’s population, committed 4 percent of its homicides and 3.5 percent of its juvenile arrests. Hispanics, who compose 30 percent of the city’s population, committed 19 percent of its homicides and 18 percent of its juvenile arrests.

Samurai (BushMesh)

20-Jul

Why aren't people like Larry Elder not running for president?

laughing

Pinck0

23-Jul

A friend called me racist when I pointed this out too