Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Ndamati going backhome Nigeria   Travels and Customs

Started 14-Jul by TAB00GA; 369 views.
TAB00GA

14-Jul

Nigerian man plans to say goodbye to Canada after 10 years of immigration limbo.

After 10 years in Canada, Alpha Ndamati is resigned to giving up the immigration process, and is now actively trying to get deported.

After years of red tape trying to become a permanent resident, the Nigerian man has been asking to leave the country and go home. But he's been given little direction on how to do so, and is asking why something he thought would be straightforward -- immigrating to the N.W.T. -- has left him at the end of his rope.

"I'm left dumbfounded," he said. "I don't wish this situation for my worst enemy."

His bags are packed, and he's telling his story in hopes that no one else has to repeat his experience. Ndamati says he can't afford a ticket home himself, so he's trying to get a removal order issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada or the Canada Border Services Agency, forcing him to go.

But he doesn't know how.

"If it means going back home, I'm willing to do that. But I don't want to see anybody go through the ordeal that I've gone through to get something that looks simple."

CBC Reactions wave

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/nigerian-man-plans-goodbye-canada-100000885.html

laughing

AuntBetsie

14-Jul

If he is a Christian he has no chance within the Trudeau government! They are bringing uneducated third world runaways in Canada, and surviving on social welfare, and their women are just baby machines and getting huge benefits from the government,

TAB00GA

21-Jul

thumbsup You nailed it!

AuntBetsie

22-Jul

Meanwhile "illegal refugees" from the US walk in and get free housing, free food, free education and a easy path to citizenship... there's a need for major reform for the Canada's immigration system!

TAB00GA

22-Jul

-- and the Canadian citizens as you and I pay for it all!!

AuntBetsie

23-Jul

Let's not forget the lawyers to sort this out, everyone pays for that too!

Harold27Z

9-Aug

Third world components are NOT needed in the West.  If he was unhappy in Nigeria, nothing stopped him crossing a local border where he'd be free to stand on his head all day.

AuntBetsie

17-Aug

Yes, we have our own trouble makers we don't need more of them!