Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Suntanologic BLM theory    Social issues

Started 10/8/20 by Harold27Z; 17952 views.
Harold27Z

14/1/21

In between shit-stirring,  I have to sort out the global economy.

Dot_hoe

14/1/21

You got me into an out bursting laughter!!

joy

Watch out for the bull manure! ox

Harold27Z

14/1/21

Without incriminating myself, I have been accused of being a shit-stirrer.

I was disabled from 5 or 6 websites over and over. And also I was disabled from about 4 forums within Delphi for telling the truth about everything from fat gross obese jumbo slobs, to smokers, to WW2, to DNA realities, to same-shape brigade bum-bandits,  to religion, to old fogies, to music, to fashion and countless other sickenizations. 

• Edited 14 January 2021 14:35  by  Harold27Z
Dot_hoe

14/1/21

I don't think you'll be banned here...

Sand Grain has a place here within the VOLTAIRE mentality!

"If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize."

Voltaire

Harold27Z

14/1/21

Must I give you a Private Message listing websites which banned me ?

Then you can logon there and ask if anyone remembers why "Harold" was banned for alleged free-speech violations.

Yes I know that is a misnommer contradiction in terms,

Dot_hoe

14/1/21

A couple of friends and I got banned on a couple Lefty delphiforums  sites without even saying something- but most probably they read what was said here. blush

I try my best to avoid these LEFTIOTS like a COVID-19 virus! I'm not going to bother anyone on basis what we said or not! grinning

Harold27Z

14/1/21

When my daughter was 11 or 12, she logged into a website and admitted being my daughter.  Within an hour, she was banned for posting the image below.  But mostly due to guilt by association.  She had made no other postings whatsoever.

Dot_hoe

14/1/21

It make them feel in control - Gulag style !

hear_no_evil see_no_evil speak_no_evil