Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Canadian communism   Dare you - Canada

Started 21-Oct by Harold27Z; 2128 views.
AuntBetsie

27-Dec

angry

"That will get attention this time" - Bill Gates said with a smirking grin with his wife.

AuntBetsie

27-Dec

That is truly right, and the Canadian government made sure to make everyone depended on them but creating enormous dearth and poverty!

Harold27Z

27-Dec

I have seen that and countless similar related clips.

In one clip, Gates said he met Trump and "advised" him NOT to hinder vaccines because doing so be a "dead--end".  That sounds like a veiled hinted threat to trump's safety.  If an ordinary guy repeated or paraphrased that or a similar statement, the security agencies would be crawling all over him.

AuntBetsie

27-Dec

I keep asking myself, do they (Gates and WHO) think everyone is an idiot and we can't think for ourselves?

No one appointed them and they seem to want to rule the world!

Harold27Z

27-Dec

Alas, the vast majority CANNOT think for themselves or join the dots. 

I share Adolf's contempt:   "Those who have a brain and refuse to use it, are no better than those without a brain".

The alleged "UN" is a front for united masonry.

It's tombstone shaped HQ is located in prime Manhattan real-estate which was "philanthropically donated" by the Rockefellers.

That should tell you who is running the circus show.

Gates has all sorts of family connections to eugenicists. Gates and the WHO wish to implement Agenda 21 / Agenda 2030 whereby there will be no cash, the people cannot work or buy without the mark of the beast, private property will be abolished, social scores determine your access to opportunities and funds which can be deactivated for non-compliance.

AuntBetsie

27-Dec

I honestly feel very sorry for my 2 daughters and my grand-kids... and further generation because if it has gone thus far, this might get even worse!

AuntBetsie

27-Dec

Gates has all sorts of family connections to eugenicists. Gates and the WHO wish to implement Agenda 21 / Agenda 2030 whereby there will be no cash, the people cannot work or buy without the mark of the beast, private property will be abolished, social scores determine your access to opportunities and funds which can be deactivated for non-compliance.

These things I have only seen and read in books during history Gulag study  and I never thought it might get into North American grounds... for those that wouldn't know:

Gulag from Lenin to Stalin

After the Russian Revolution of 1917, Vladimir Lenin, founder of the Russian Communist Party, took control of the Soviet Union. When Lenin died of a stroke in 1924, Joseph Stalin propelled his way to power and became dictator.

The Gulag was first established in 1919, and by 1921 the Gulag system had 84 camps. But it wasn’t until Stalin’s rule that the prison population reached significant numbers.

Harold27Z

27-Dec

If 2 or 3 guys put their heads together and start up a Tiddlywinks club or organize a farting competition, the state will know about it in no time.

Untold billions go to security agencies.  It is inconceivable they were caught with their pants down when BLM and Antifa thugs terrorized North America.    I conclude they knew years in advance and probably participated as agent provocateur. 

I recall a G20 protest in Toronto where 3 plain clothes agent provocateurs wanted to throw rocks so their colleagues could bash the shite out of peaceful protesters.  One or two of the 3 "rogue cops" were held on the ground by "good guys".  Lo and behold,  they wore the same police-issue boots with a yellow triangle on the soles.  Sheer coincidence.  One "rogue cop" whispered his way to sanctuary BEHIND the police riot squad line.

In view of whats happening globally, you can imagine my scorn for liberal retards endangering Aryan civilization.

Harold27Z

27-Dec

I recall reading "A day in the life of Ivan Denysovich" by Solzenytsin.  I wondered how people could be so cruel.  Later, I discovered there was bugger-all Russian about the "Russian Revolution".  It was a satanic Edomite conspiracy (Marx, Lenin, Engels, Trotsky, Berea and even Stalin all shared Edomite ethnicity.

YouTube has excellent clips from former Soviet KGB spy Yuri Bezmenov.  

Useful idiots will be discarded and punished when no longer needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQPsKvG6WMI

AuntBetsie

27-Dec

I recall a G20 protest in Toronto where 3 plain clothes agent provocateurs wanted to throw rocks so their colleagues could bash the shite out of peaceful protesters. One or two of the 3 "rogue cops" were held on the ground by "good guys". Lo and behold, they wore the same police-issue boots with a yellow triangle on the soles. Sheer coincidence. One "rogue cop" whispered his way to sanctuary BEHIND the police riot squad line.

Yes, I remember that part of the protest, and the other ongoing story about the frustrated the bearded woman! and her braindead hurrah during the protest that was disrupted about her/his/it sole ego! 

sweat_smile