Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The risks with the vaccine   Health and Science

Started 10-Dec by AuntBetsie; 11143 views.
Eliot (Elohimil)

18-Mar

Harold27Z said:

I have a short clip from a black guy who reasoned that for a century there has been no vaccine to prevent cancer, flu, head-aches and the common cold so he has zero faith in a fast-tracked vaccine where compensation is zero.

Yeah!!

They got some CANCER VAXxxxING?

What a joke!! sweat_smile

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

18-Mar

Absolute truth.  I haven't met anyone else that knows that truth.  They also went after and demonized chiropractors and acupuncturist.  These are evil demonic people. If you can even call them people.

Harold27Z

19-Mar

I have 14,000 to 15,000 documentaries.

One involves heart surgery performed using acupuncture (no anaesthetics) then opening up the chest.

Shanghai is the main Chinese acupuncture place.

-----------

We only use homeopathic doctors.

One put my wife on a QX machine which detected she had recently been in contact with DIY tile grout (2 week earlier).

Another uses a torch to check eyes.  When our son was about 3 months or so, the doctor looked into his eyes and said: "I see 4 teeth. 2 up, 2 down".  A few months later all 4 front centre teeth popped out within a week.

Understandably, a patient was desperate for a baby. She spent a fortune on professors.  The money would have bought a medium sized house in a decent zone.  It was all in vain.  The eye torch doctor sorted her out.  Within 2 months she was screaming down the phone how happy she was to be pregnant. She was between Cloud 9 and 7th Heaven. 

I also go beserk with joy when babies and toddlers come onto my radar.  I worship every molecule in their possession.

The link below has a clip explaining how the WHO amended the definition of a pandemic after the 2009 "swine flu" hype.

The original definition was:  " A worldwide influenza infection ...  causing enormous illness an deaths"

The new definition is  " A worldwide influenza infection". 

Spot the difference.  Thus common cold could be declared a "pandemic" to justify even more lock-downs.  Or AIDS pr herpes or diseases I cannot even pronounce  nor spell,

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/19/gavi-bill-gates-world-health-organization.aspx?ui=1c02ca00bb8a54ee77b6ac6c9e0091dd5ced08ebf09bd347ce6229c0ce80e356&sd=20141029&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20210319_HL2&mid=DM823382&rid=1110517888

Pinck0

20-Mar

YEAH I DO KNOW this woman out of the Swiss science lab...

BTW your link works better directly as is

WHO Insider Blows Whistle on Gates and GAVI

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

March 19, 202
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/03/19/gavi-bill-gates-world-health-organization.aspx

-Story at-a-glance

The WHO has turned global health security into a dictatorship, where the director general has assumed sole power to make decisions by which member states must abide

• Edited 20 March 2021 11:19  by  Pinck0
Harold27Z

20-Mar

Goons ostensibly on the big pharma payroll stalked and killed brave whistle-blower Brandy Vaughan.

Its unhealthy to speak the truth or suggest alternative health-care.

TAB00GA

28-Mar

There's a rumour that the EU unelected leaders aka bullies faked their own vaccine shots!

maxi4

29-Mar

Everything you wrote is a lie. Get vaccinated and shut up. For crying out loud.

maxi4

29-Mar

Got any evidence of this, my friend.

maxi4

29-Mar

Scamdemic? What are you- a retard.

maxi4

29-Mar

Eliot (Elohimil) said:

Geert Vanden Bossche

"The latest example of this phenomenon comes in the form of Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, who recently published an alarming manifesto. In it, Dr. Bossche makes a number of incorrect or exaggerated claims about the use of mass vaccination during a pandemic and urges international health authorities to stop the current crop of COVID-19 vaccines or else risk unleashing “a global catastrophe without equal.” This is scary stuff, but it’s all quite misguided."

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-pseudoscience/doomsday-prophecy-dr-geert-vanden-bossche