Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Democrats' Double Standards;   Conservative's view

Started 1-Feb by Blackwy; 2568 views.
Blackwy

2-Feb

After having lived in the U.S for fives year, I'm sure glad that I moved out!

In reply toRe: msg 1
Blackwy

2-Feb

Biden Wants To Legalize 11 Million Illegals, Who Says There Are Only 11 Million?

Larry Elder with Epoch Times 1 Feb 2021
https://youtu.be/n8F9uuVP7Fg

What a difference an administration makes when it comes to immigration. Let’s remember at one time (and not very long ago), Democrats sounded just like former President Trump on the issue of illegal immigration. They even used the term ‘illegal alien.’ And why do they always throw around the number of immigrants in the United States is 11 million?  And for the record, ‘illegal alien’ is not the same thing as an undocumented worker or undocumented immigrant. An illegal alien is an illegal alien.  

MochaSofa

2-Feb

On day they say something, the next they change it because their agenda has done a nasty flipflop turn!

After the U.S. Capitol riot, Democrats suddenly discovered law and order, and they no longer want to defund the police.

scream

Did the Lefties finally REALIZE that they have been had by media propaganda lies?

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

3-Feb

No, they are part of the mainstream media propaganda lies.  Most all, if not all, are Chinese agents.  This is the take down of the United States.  People need to wake up!

I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT

Joe Biden signed an executive order today that banned the term “China virus.” It’s not clear how this will help with the pandemic.

US talk/topics

-  Biden ExOrder Bans term "China Virus"

http://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=41233.1

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

3-Feb

I will continue to use it then!  And we all should.  That order, in my opinion, goes against our 1st Amendment.  He doesn't have the right to mess with our Constitution, but he is and he's just throwing that in our faces.  I wonder how many people will understand what he just signed, or signed away, and go along with it just to get along?  Too many, sadly.

To be honest, Biden is nothing but a shell of what once was an evil human man.  He's not in there anymore.  His entire family are pedophiles, communists agents, and very much satanic.

The plandemic is just that planned.  It is no worse then the common cold.  There are no more deaths then there was last year.  Except everyone is dying of this china virus.  Heart disease, cancers, strokes, the flu, and even pneumonia, they don't exist anymore.  So if someone wraps their car around a telephone pole and dies in the street, they now die from this china virus.

Don't take that vaccine!

I DEFINITELY KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT!

We had several proven facts among my friends at the poetry club.

A guy that died two years ago from pancreatic cancer was ranked among the COVID death.

A tennis player that twisted his leg at a match was taken to the hospital and ranked as a COVID patient, he didn't even have a cold-sniffle. He had to get a lawyer to get him out of the hospital.

So many similar stories. sweat

Dot_hoe

3-Feb

The Left dug up a guy that died TWO years ago before the Plandemic to rank him as a Covid-19 death!???

Eliot (Elohimil)

4-Feb

Joe Biden signed an executive order today that banned the term “China virus.” It’s not clear how this will help with the pandemic.

JOE BIDEN WILL RUN THE WORLD TO HELL!!

sweat