Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

mRNA Vaccine Will Lead To Numerous Death   Health and Science

Started 7/2/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 19084 views.
AuntBetsie

2/3/21

Thank you for sharing this, everyone should have a look  - I have been a Dr. Simone Gold fan for several months now!

Petulance

5/3/21

Thank you for posting this, my wife was pretty well sceptical and this video confirmed the dangerous effects...

clap

Petulance

5/3/21

wave Thank you very much for the additional wise summit about the current situation and vaccine warming....

In reply toRe: msg 1
Petulance

5/3/21

Did you know that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines aren’t vaccines in the medical and legal definition of a vaccine?

They do not prevent you from getting the infection, nor do they prevent its spread. They’re really experimental gene therapies. The troubling fact in a recent interview with molecular biologist Judy Mikovits, Ph.D. While the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA shots are labeled as “vaccines,” and news agencies and health policy leaders call them that, the actual patents for Pfizer’s and Moderna’s injections more truthfully describe them as “gene therapy,” not vaccines.

Definition of ‘Vaccine’

Neither Moderna nor Pfizer claims this to be the case for their COVID-19 “vaccines.” In fact, in their clinical trials, they specify that they will not even test for immunity.

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/covid-19-mrna-shots-are-legally-not-vaccines

droplet PREVIOUS,Y POSTED @

COVID-19 mRNA Shots Legally Not Vaccines

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=41641.1

Zoe (ZeeMom1)

7/3/21

It becomes critical when someone lose their careers as soon as they mention anything in opposition to vaccines. ...  doesn't this alone reveals the total global state of mind and media persuasion?

Thank you for posting this! clap

Dr Simon Gold is not alone, many other scientists have spoken out!

Petulance said:

Did you know that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines aren’t vaccines in the medical and legal definition of a vaccine? They do not prevent you from getting the infection, nor do they prevent its spread.

thumbsup

That's is right, I have seen many honest scientists standing up for honesty getting fired!

AuntBetsie

9/3/21

I know, no matter how many genuine narrations come up  telling truth and scientific facts, people tend to believe the corp hired media-mob!

ADDLER (DitmarP)

13/3/21

There are lot of information to be explored  - this is the easiest one to understand for the current misinformed aka Dr-Fauci-traditionalist and persecutor that want us all imprisoned of professional deceivers....

Thank you from me and my wife! thumbsup