Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

mRNA Vaccine Will Lead To Numerous Death   Health and Science

Started 7/2/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 19085 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Wabbeet

23/3/21

“THEY ARE ALMOST KIDNAPPING YOUR CHILD”

What is happening
Published 23 March 2021|
https://www.brighteon.com/a6a591e8-5767-4d83-b841-5614ed6d88ec
The Highwire with Del Bigtree

drl0lip0p

23/3/21

Dr. Simone Gold

She is an honest mentor to healthy science! thumbsup

Gonghis (GonghisKhan)

25/3/21

Among my age as a grandpa, this child could be my son's and daughters' child

Petulance

29/3/21

It's all about the money

maxi4

30/3/21

How long do we have to wait for someone to die because of the vaccine? 

maxi4

30/3/21

Let's see. You wrote this on Feb. 7. How many people have died to date. Thank you.

In reply toRe: msg 56
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

27/5/21

Tens of 1000s, many more are maimed.  However, the real deaths will start when the cold and flu season starts.

Btw...  You are more then likely a paid troll.  Either research what I say, or move along mindless troll.  There has been a lot of proof shown to you on this forum, and all you have done is troll people.  You haven't shown any proof to back up what you say.  Go away!

maxi4

27/5/21

I get paid for calling out pinheads like you? Wow! What a country. Vaccines work. The world knows it. Any "proof" otherwise is just more Alex Jones nonsense.

Here's my proof: Vaccines work.

"Tens of 1000s, many more are maimed."

Where are these people, pinhead. Where?

In reply toRe: msg 58
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

27/5/21

maxi4 said...

I get paid for calling out pinheads like you? Wow! What a country. Vaccines work. The world knows it. Any "proof" otherwise is just more Alex Jones nonsense.

Here's my proof: Vaccines work.

"Tens of 1000s, many more are maimed."

Where are these people, pinhead. Where?

I quoted your entire post just in case you delete your message.  You admit that you are a paid troll sent to disrupt any forum that speaks the truth.  This one in-particular.  You have yet to prove we are wrong for anything posted here, and plenty of proof has been posted in every thread you troll.

Oh, btw...  Take that jab, please do, I insist that you take it.  Your body, your choice. :)  My body, my choice.  I choose not too.

maxi4

27/5/21

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

You admit that you are a paid troll sent to disrupt any forum that speaks the truth

Sarcasm is not your strong suit, is it?

"You have yet to prove we are wrong for anything posted here, and plenty of proof has been posted in every thread you troll."

Do vaccines work? They do. So much for your "research", pal.