Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Framing 75 Million Trump Supporters   Conservative's view

Started 15-Feb by Lana (Redneckbab1); 392 views.
Lana (Redneckbab1)

15-Feb

Rep. Mike Johnson: Impeachment Was About Democrats Framing 75 Million Trump Supporters as Capitol Hill Rioters

Democrats used their impeachment pursuit against former President Donald Trump as an attempt to “equate” 75 million Americans who voted for Trump with “the couple hundred criminals who came in an ransacked the Capitol,” Rep. Mike Johnson said (R-LA) in an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.

Johnson said the Democrats’ “ultimate goal” with impeachment was to frame Trump’s supporters as indistinguishable from Capitol rioters.

“They really wanted to use impeachment as a vehicle because they wanted to equate all those tens of millions of Trump’s voters and all of his supporters and everybody who came to the rally, they wanted to equate all of those people with the couple hundred criminals who came in and ransacked the Capitol,” Johnson stated.

READ MORE & AUDIO

Robert Kraychik15 Feb 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2021/02/15/rep-mike-johnson-impeachment-democrats-framing-75-million-trump-supporters-capitol-hill-rioters/

In reply toRe: msg 1
Lana (Redneckbab1)

15-Feb

The unlawful impeachment was a spiteful forewarning to all American voters not to challenge elect antagonists that the Leftiot establishment doesn't approve of.

speak_no_evil  see_no_evil  hear_no_evil 

tomnel

17-Feb

It seems as though there are 75 million Americans who have been hood winked.

Envision to the amusement when we'll see Joe Biden leaving the WH as Kamala Harris takes over and then getting impeached!

smile

Lana (Redneckbab1)

3-Mar

Hardly this will ever happen,

The US caucus  is too corrupt already!

Citizens are all at loss, we can't imagine any changes for the better ways...

Lana (Redneckbab1)

1-Apr

Anyone seen Jim Bruce's doc  2013?

MONEY for NOTHING inside the FEDERAL RESERVES?

Not the Rock song, but the documentary!

kissing_cat

Harold27Z

1-Apr

No. I have not seen that documentary.

I reckon Fort Knox is mostly empty.   Bankster pirates looted it and substituted gold for iron pyrates / fool's gold.

The conveniently located army base nearby is there to lend credibility to the circus.

The Constitution says ONLY the Frederales may create currency but they illegally outsourced the task to Banksters at INTEREST to burden tax-payers.

The IRS is an overseas registered agency.  I think its HQ is in the Bahamas or thereabouts.

The IRS refuse to identify WHICH law obliges folks to pay federal income tax because there is NO SUCH LAW.  The 16th Amendment was NEVER duly ratified by a quorum of 2/3 of the states.  Gory details here: https://www.thelawthatneverwas.com/defects.aspx

JFK was killed for printing interest-free greenbacks under his Executive Order 11110 which was immediately rescinded by successor Lyndon Johnson.

Lana (Redneckbab1)

13-Apr

Looks like you have seen most of the Political and important documentaries!

Harold27Z

13-Apr

I am sure there are plenty documentaries even I do not know about.

I was linked to a wireless network which did peer-to-peer file sharing of documentaries and films and even series'.  It also reserved extra bandwidth for gamers during ungoldly hours.   I have not played games since "Space Invaders" came out. 

Mainstream meda is a deliberate distraction from the real news.  I am like a neutral referee in the sense that I do not give a damn about which team wins sports fixtures.   Sports bore me to tears.

I see no need for idle speculation upon which team might win.  The high scoring guy annoys the other team so much that they bribe him to switch sides.  Their loyalty is to their bank balance.

I would scrounge documentaries and spend hours comparing them for duplicates to retain the better quality versions. 

My 14,000 + are categorized and prefixed under "Conspiracy / Politics / Military / Engineering / Mystery /  Religion / Travel / Crime / General / Journalism / Nature.

I only keep classic films devoid of affirmative action actors.  I see enough of them on the street and do not need more.   Anyway, Hollywood is infested with Satanism on a scale you would consider incredible.

I keep backups.  Right now, I am busy recovering music from a friend's hard drive which he accidentally deleted.