Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Framing 75 Million Trump Supporters   Conservative's view

Started 15-Feb by Lana (Redneckbab1); 1661 views.
Lana (Redneckbab1)

13-Apr

Looks like you have seen most of the Political and important documentaries!

Harold27Z

13-Apr

I am sure there are plenty documentaries even I do not know about.

I was linked to a wireless network which did peer-to-peer file sharing of documentaries and films and even series'.  It also reserved extra bandwidth for gamers during ungoldly hours.   I have not played games since "Space Invaders" came out. 

Mainstream meda is a deliberate distraction from the real news.  I am like a neutral referee in the sense that I do not give a damn about which team wins sports fixtures.   Sports bore me to tears.

I see no need for idle speculation upon which team might win.  The high scoring guy annoys the other team so much that they bribe him to switch sides.  Their loyalty is to their bank balance.

I would scrounge documentaries and spend hours comparing them for duplicates to retain the better quality versions. 

My 14,000 + are categorized and prefixed under "Conspiracy / Politics / Military / Engineering / Mystery /  Religion / Travel / Crime / General / Journalism / Nature.

I only keep classic films devoid of affirmative action actors.  I see enough of them on the street and do not need more.   Anyway, Hollywood is infested with Satanism on a scale you would consider incredible.

I keep backups.  Right now, I am busy recovering music from a friend's hard drive which he accidentally deleted.

maxi4

14-Apr

Bold statements, sir. Any truth to any of them?

Lana (Redneckbab1) said:

Anyone seen Jim Bruce's doc 2013? MONEY for NOTHING inside the FEDERAL RESERVES? Not the Rock song, but the documentary!

I have seen a long time ago,

it's must be time to see it again!

In reply toRe: msg 12
Lana (Redneckbab1)

20-Apr

MONEY for NOTHING inside the FEDERAL RESERVES?

Not the Rock song, but the documentary!

maxi4

4-May

It was "unlawful" Please expalin. Thank you.

maxi4

4-May

On what charge? Wishful thinking?

maxi4

4-May

Harold27Z said:

JFK was killed for printing interest-free greenbacks under his Executive Order 11110 which was immediately rescinded by successor Lyndon Johnson.

Shame on you.

Harold27Z

4-May

I have not watched it yet.

I am downloading it from;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA0obw6PbCU