Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

America's True Believers   Conservative's view

Started 9-Apr by Lathyrus (PeePhobia); 6921 views.
In reply toRe: msg 34

They are getting  into no good solutions!! 

Outstanding thoughtt, I'm totally in agreement with you!

fabul0us

5-May

The school education and universities are currently woke growth, if there is something to watch out for are the teachers with indoctrination tools!

Fabe         raised_hands

AuntBetsie

17-May

The 'Left' and 'Right' warzones?

Both sides have done wrong, currently the Far-Left are destroying what's has been untouched and set as forgotten behind the times.

Dot_hoe

18-May

American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times ^ https://youtu.be/bpivTw1KZ6s * Premiered on 6 Apr 2021

YET another LEFTY gone off the lefty nest!!? flushed

In reply toRe: msg 6
Eliot (Elohimil)

19-May

Bab6s said:

Let's hope everyone wakes up on time before it's too late to see the different schemes!

That line above was said by Bab6s?

How about QUOTING other people's line as I did now!

So no one gets confused; as it happened just now!

Lana (Redneckbab1)

19-May

Robots can't quote? I was confused too.

DimeTrious

23-May

Case for Defunding Universities American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times  ^ https://youtu.be/bpivTw1KZ6s                                 * Premiered on 6 Apr 2021 “We can't just keep funding people who are playing in make-believe-land, cranking out information to inform public policy that's completely divorced from reality.

ABSOLUTELY!!  thumbsup

And of the result of the WOKE education which has bee propagated everywhere - this is the major VIRUS our society is living through!