Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is a vaccine passport or pass?   Travels and Customs

Started 15-Apr by Lathyrus (PeePhobia); 9833 views.
RGoss99

25-May

I am confused by this passport discussion. I have had 2 shots, 3rd up comming. I have what might be a passport as it identifies me, the shots, and their dates. It is a government form (region, not nation or state) it is issued by the clinic where I got my shots. I understand that some U.S. clinics issue such, but not all or in all states. So my question is this, why is there not some standard "passport" that everyone who gets a shot gets one. Here is why mine is useful, or was useful before the markets opened. With my passport and wearing a mask, I could enter and shop. Those without such had to wait in a line at the door and be served by an employee. Good idea, as I would prefer not to mix with those who have not had their shot. Bad idea is that the most vulnerable are sharing space at the door.

IDI3

3-Jun

Dr Naomi Wolf Discuss "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"
AnonTruther
Published 2 months ago |
https://www.brighteon.com/9c4b241c-5399-4fbe-b090-6e281ec8cd88
Dr Naomi Wolf Discuss "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever" It is actually the equivalent to the Chinese Social Credit Score.     smirk_cat

maxi4

3-Jun

Tucker Carlson is a liar, honey. That's a fact.

In reply toRe: msg 79
Graziellen

5-Jun

I have also seen your linked video, for certain Naomi Wolf suggestive and intelligent position....  I think she is right on... 

IDI3

15-Jun

It's cool to know how Naomi Worlf turned around into a more comprehensive  mind!

fabul0us

19-Jun

"VACCINE PASSPORT"

If people let this happen they should be QUESTIONED and tested for psychosis!

In reply toRe: msg 82
Graziellen

29-Jun

Naomi Wolf is not the only one!

fabul0us

2-Jul

Thank you and just the same to you... 

Bab6s

3-Jul

Wouldn't we all love to have a doctor as Charles Hoffe?