Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is a vaccine passport or pass?   Travels and Customs

Started 15/4/21 by Lathyrus (PeePhobia); 19619 views.
fabul0us

17-Aug

Did you notice the TROLL void posts around DF around here?

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

17-Aug

I'm not sure what you mean by the 'troll void posts'?  If you mean Delphi staff is doing this, I don't think so.  One other host posted in the help forum about another member having empty posts, and Gunter seems to think that person was doing it on purpose.  I'm not sure that this guy is.  Not really sure what is going on.

Some people will make their posts on a notepad first, then copy/paste it over.  If they are using a MS word document, it can't possibly be stripped out here, because when you copy you copy all the hidden codes from MS.  But I have viewed the source, and it usually leaves codes from those, and I'm not seeing it.

fabul0us

17-Aug

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

If they are using a MS word document, it can't possibly be stripped out here, because when you copy you copy all the hidden codes from MS. But I have viewed the source, and it usually leaves codes from those, and I'm not seeing it.

I checked source too and found HTML character code similar to invisible bullet operator...

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

17-Aug

I don't know then what is happening.

fabul0us

17-Aug

HOW COURTEOUS? laughing

Funny, some of the poets started a chain-poem about it..

''What's with the empty posts?''
https://forums.delphiforums.com/sandgrain/messages/2683/1

Not that I'm that perplexed they start poems about anything even about a dead-rat in the gutter ... sweat_smile

• Edited 17 August 2021 12:31  by  fabul0us
fabul0us

17-Aug

DID YOU EVER READ KAFKA?

Franz Kafka typically features isolated protagonists facing bizarre or surrealistic predicaments and incomprehensible socio-bureaucratic powers...