Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mystic genius bantu clairvoyant shayman   Social issues

Started 22-Apr by Harold27Z; 638 views.
Harold27Z

22-Apr

Native bantu hold a strong belief in the "Tokoloshe". The Tokoloshe is a tiny elf which climbs into your bed at night and disturbs your sleep or worse. That's why many beds are raised up using concrete blocks so he cannot reach up.
Decades ago, 2 bantu miners convinced themselves they were being haunted by a Tokoloshe. They ran into an abandoned mine-shaft or stope or tunnel. Several years later when the gold price recovery made it feasible to reopen abandoned tunnels, they were discovered as bones with their clothes neatly on the ground - which you need to do when chased by the Tokoloshe.

Good news.
A mystic genius bantu auntie Zulie will chase away the "Tokoloshe".
Her skill-set includes bewitching people, enlarge your arse, getting you promotion at work, fixing court cases and identifying which horses will win which races.
No doubt it will be a great investment.

Myra (MKratz)

23-Apr

fearful sweat_smile  I never heard of it!

This here? Tokoloshe

Sandboxten 22 Jun 2020
https://youtu.be/sLJ_p4gdubc
Tokoloshe - In South African (Zulu/Xhosa mythology) Tikoloshe, Tokoloshe, De'Avion or Hili is a dwarf-like water sprite. It is considered a mischievous and evil spirit that can become invisible by drinking water.

Harold27Z

23-Apr

Yes.  You are spot-on. They do not think like us at all.

One guy was stopped by a bantu cop and asked for his license.  The cop said the licence says you must wear spectacles (glasses).  The driver said he has contacts.   The cop said he does not care who he knows.

Suntanologic undercover cops arrested a guy for selling alcohol during the lock down ban in his restaurant.  He showed them the bottle label said "non-alcoholic". But that made no difference.

Alas, I must log off and sleep.  Goodnight.

Graziellen

24-Apr

Some people live on superstitious beliefs, and this is very scary because they would kill to impose it! 

Graziellen

24-Apr

That is all a first to me as well!

Harold27Z

24-Apr

I wonder if her talents include identifying lottery numbers IN ADVANCE ?

Natives visit "muti" shops to buy all sorts of animal parts for their magic potions.  Native albinos are at risk due to their parts being valuable "muti" medicine.

Somehow, Delphi reduced the size of the posting.  Its from Cuan Elgin (who wote: "Bulala"  meaning "kill the White wizards").

It explains 70 Albinos were mutilated for black magic muti-medicine concoctions in Tanzania.

Lana (Redneckbab1)

24-Apr

This could make a great horror movie...

Unbelivable what some tribe clans get into. 

Wabbeet

25-Apr

Despicable tribal savagery! !  . rage

Myra (MKratz)

26-Apr

It sounds so frightening to live among them on ends!

Harold27Z

26-Apr

You must be wary all the time.  Their average IQ is circa 75.