Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS   Health and Science

Started 3-May by Graziellen; 273 views.
Graziellen

3-May

In fact, all major vaccine makers (save Moderna) have paid out tens of billions of dollars in damages for other products they brought to market when they knew those products would cause injuries and death--see Vioxx, Bextra, Celebrex, Thalidomide, and opioids as a few examples.

18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

A few friends have asked my thoughts on the covid jab(s) so I thought it was time to write an article on the topic.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Graziellen

3-May

#12:  skull

THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS

Something smells really funny about this one.

Never before in the history of death certificates has our own government changed how deaths are reported.

Why now, are we reporting everyone who dies with covid in their body, as having died of covid, rather than the co-morbidities that actually took their life?

MORE point_down

https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

NYCKGB

4-May

Despicable situation!! 

Weasel (poptardo)

6-May

The best 18 common sense, I've read so far...

thumbsup

NewsFrea1

7-May

That is specifically how the US-pharmaceutical companies get away with their criminally insane propaganda! 

maxi4

9-May

They ( the vaccines) seem to work. How do you explain that?

drl0lip0p

10-May

Of course they have to bloat the deaths numbers, if not they might lose credibility!! 

Sylveria

10-May

The move from hard drugs to prèsription drugs?