Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections   Health and Science

Started 5-May by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 4088 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

5-May

This is beyond evil.  Please watch this.

5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It

https://www.brighteon.com/5fc47f25-dab5-472e-aa50-44e19ce141af

Eliot (Elohimil)

5-May

There's also Michael Yeadon; a scientific researcher and vice president at drugs giant Pfizer Inc. He co-founded a successful biotech. Then his career took an unexpected turn.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Eliot (Elohimil)

5-May

Dr. Michael Yeadon Unlocked_ Why Lockdown Was A Mistake.

Free4eva Media Published 5 months ago

https://www.brighteon.com/55f88e7f-0c7e-402a-9233-810d340308ce

PLEASE SHARE thumbsup

In reply toRe: msg 1
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

5-May

Just wanted to say one thing.  I'm not sure of this lady's name, but it's around one hour.  She mentions mother earth.  I do not believe in that false gospel.  I believe in the Bible, the Gospel of Jesus.  While what she says concerning medical, I do agree to.  I just want everyone to know that.

Eliot (Elohimil)

5-May

It's great, people here are from all beliefs or none at all, there's no special selective belief sides... we all want to survive for our children and the next generation creating a better and peaceful world!

relaxed

Eliot (Elohimil)

5-May

We do need to get the criminal insane, such as Fauci and his pirate's fleet into the Nuremberg Trial!

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

5-May

Eliot (Elohimil) said...

Dr. Michael Yeadon

Thank you.  I have watched other videos from him, but not this one.  It was very good.

TAB00GA

6-May

Exactly, but it's very difficult to do because most of the younger generation have been taught to obey the indoctrinators at the education start!

TAB00GA

6-May

Thank you for the intellectual warnings!