Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections   Health and Science

Started 5-May by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 20230 views.
maxi4

13-Aug

Have you been vaccinated?

maxi4

13-Aug

Are you vaccinated yet. Those who aren't are dropping like flies.

M0THACUP

18-Aug

This kind of P`H`A`R`M`A and warrior attitude has to stop soon!

Pinck0

23-Aug

Every Doctor's prescription stamp should have a sponsor logos well!

YES!! It's like a dreaded stamp!!

Because these fake doctors don't care, for them one vaxx fits for all, although we don't have the same blood type at all!

Harold27Z

23-Aug

Absolutely.

Doctors never get suspicious when offered free beach-side seminars in Florida and Hawaai.  All expemses paid of course.  They are incentivized to proscribe drugs.

HerbSouth

27-Aug

Old question yes why??

HerbSouth

27-Aug

Thanks we don’t know if it’s 100 percent yet

Pinck0

30-Aug

The world was a nice place before the PHARMA cartel and DISCO moved into our community!

Harold27Z

30-Aug

Chemist shops bore me to tears.  They have nothing I need.  If I search with a fine-tooth comb, only a comb would be useful.  Products are deliberately branded with the most sickenizing names.

Its been years since I bought anti-malaria tablets to visit a risky zone.

Years ago, I knew a youngster aged about 16 who was too young to buy condoms.  He asked me to buy some for him and his girlfriend.  Next day, I saw a chemist shop and popped in but did not buy because I suddenly saw my own girlfriend's dad working there with a white coat. I did not wish to explain the condoms were for someone else.