Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Gates Split is all about Wealth   Dare You - US Politics

Started 14-May by AuntBetsie; 2626 views.
SasBun

2-Jun

This is how it goes when the rulers exertion goes for the rich pharmaceutical companies to raise their profits... while the little slaves have to abide!

maxi4

2-Jun

You're delusional.

Harold27Z

24-Jun

You appear to suggest it took a long time for Melinda to wise-up.

People who know too much suddenly become unhealthy and entertain suicidal thoughts. or tend to have car or plane accidents.

Princess Diana's taxi was previously stolen and inserted with a transponder device operated by remote control guys in pursuit.

Likewise, eg a Malaysian Airlines pilot flies North, a satellite can override him and direct him west eg to Guam military base.

I saw a website listing about 48 people who died for investigating the Clintons or knowing too much about shady wheeling and dealing.

maxi4

25-Jun

Harold27Z said:

Princess Diana's taxi was previously stolen and inserted with a transponder device operated by remote control guys in pursuit.

You need help, my friend. You need it badly.

Graziellen

29-Jun

Yes, the KILLARY mobsters are out there and ready to kill again.

Harold27Z

29-Jun

I have a clip where Bill said she was a witch. he said it to her driver.

maxi4

30-Jun

Bezos got 38 billion in her divorce. He has already made back more than half it.

maxi4

30-Jun

Seek help. You need it badly.

maxi4

30-Jun

How evil was he, hon.?

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

30-Jun

Graziellen said...

she realised how evil he was

She is just as evil as Bill is.  She knew exactly what was going on and she was part of it.