Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Vaccine DEATHS' SIDE EFFECTS   Health and Science

Started 19/5/21 by AuntBetsie; 5502 views.
In reply toRe: msg 16
DimeTrious

4/6/21

maxi4 said:

I'm just a concerned citizen like the rest of you. Except I don't think that Bill Gates is evil. On the contrary, he has donated billions of dollars into medical research and medicine in general. I also think that the vaccines work.

Portuguese nurse dies after receiving coronavirus vaccine

A 41-year-old pediatric nurse from Portugal dropped dead not long after being injected with the first dose of Pfizer’s Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine.

Denmark, U.K. both consider delaying second dose of Pfizer jab due to safety concerns

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-08-portuguese-nurse-dies-after-receiving-coronavirus-vaccine.html#

In reply toRe: msg 16
DimeTrious

4/6/21

maxi4 said:

The fact that our nation ( USA) and every other nation with the exception of a few are going back to normal because of the declining numbers in covid cases. You see, the vaccines do work. They work for everyone, including you.

RELAX!!

MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE DO NOT LIVE IN THE U.S.A!

America... A Nation of COWARDS!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sandgrain/messages/2614/1

mask  raised_hand

maxi4

4/6/21

What was the charge? Gardening? What aren't you telling me.

maxi4

4/6/21

Gee. Natural News. Defending health , life and liberty. Isn't it great that one can get all of their gripes in one website.

"Germany and Denmark could follow the UK’s plan to delay giving a second dose of Covid-19 vaccine to people who have already received a first jab, as frustration at the slow progress of European inoculation programmes continues to mount."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/04/germany-denmark-second-dose-covid-vaccine

This was written in January when some of the vaccines showed some deaths. It turns out that they were false. The people had had prior conditions.

Try to stay current, you pinhead.

maxi4

4/6/21

DimeTrious said:

MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE DO NOT LIVE IN THE U.S.A!

Neither do I. I live in Germany, ace.

"The fact that our nation ( USA) and every other nation with the exception of a few are going back to normal because of the declining numbers in covid cases. You see, the vaccines do work. They work for everyone, including you."

Please post the last sentence of this post. Thank you.

Here it is: "So. I'll ask this simple question once again: Do the vaccines work? Yes or no."

Well?

• Edited 04 June 2021 17:07  by  maxi4
Graziellen

6/6/21

Absolutely in agreement ! !!

maxi4

8/6/21

Don't believe science. Believe, instead, posters from this forum.

maxi4

8/6/21

Don't believe science. Believe, instead, posters from this forum.

In reply toRe: msg 25
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

9-Jun

No, I don't believe science, at all.  Especially the science you see on the tv.

When scientists say there are more then two sexes, you know they are liars.  There are only two sexes.

Same all throughout history.  If you were taught anything, you'd remember Galileo Galilei.  If it wasn't for the de Medici saving his life, he would have been burned at the stake, because he went against the science of the day.  Ya know, earth goes around the sun.  Science, sun goes around the earth.

You're nothing but a troll, and a paid one at that.  You have nothing to say in this forum, except to entice a reaction so you can troll more.  If I was a mod here, I'd mute you.