Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

10,000 vaccinated people catch CONvid   Health and Science

Started 8/6/21 by SasBun; 8573 views.
Pinck0

13-Oct

Who is Epstein, a close friend of yours?

Michele (Conclave)

13-Oct

Pinck0 said:

Who is Epstein, a close friend of yours?

Just why would you say that? What in the world have I said that would make you even think that? Seriously, you're  going to throw around wild accusations, then you best be able to back them up. Otherwise you are no better than your right-wing shillers who are throwing around misinformation and lies, just to get a rise out of people and more (ad) dollars in their pockets. 

HerbSouth

13-Oct

That dude is lost too Michele!

Pinck0

14-Oct

The way you talked about Epstein and politician; is - às if you know everything about him and his close friends.

Michele (Conclave)

14-Oct

"The way I talked about Epstein"? I mentioned his name. It's no secret that he was friends with the Don. How does that translate to be "knowing everything"about him? My conclusions were drawn from actual photo evidence of their relationship. 

If I mention that we had a bright full moon, does that automatically mean that I am claiming to be an astronomer?

Oh, I drive a car, I must know everything about how a car runs and I could certainly drive for NASCAR.

I use a computer, am I automatically a hacker?

You leap to conclusions, you take one small thing and extrapolate it to be some big deal. 

The whole lot of you make yourselves feel better by shouting nonsense over facts so you don't have to face the idea that you're not special, you don't really have any "inside information" and that your conspiracy theories are constantly debunked. Live with it, you lost.

It all became clear and apparently seen these days?

Pinck0

16-Oct

But...

BUT BUT BUT!! 

You know so much about him, we're you in bed with him?

Michele (Conclave)

17-Oct

That is such a ridiculous statement that I'm not going to answer. Perhaps you were, since you seem pretty quick to try and defend him?

MochaSofa

19-Oct

Thanks for sharing this, I didn't know it was that bad.

Sand_Grain

26-Oct

Some people don't see what they are DOING or GOING!