Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NZ regime double standards   Health and Science

Started 23-Jun by Harold27Z; 1086 views.
Harold27Z

23-Jun

The New Zealand regime pretends it wants to save lives BUT ALLOWS BABIES TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH BY ABORTION.

the link below will turn your stomach.

https://europerenaissance.com/2021/06/19/new-zealands-new-abortion-law-barbaric/

In reply toRe: msg 1
AuntBetsie

23-Jun

The incident, in which the child was left without medical attention for two hours after a failed abortion, took place at a hospital in New Zealand and was witnessed by a healthcare student who has since been left traumatised from the ordeal.

AuntBetsie

23-Jun

They don't save lives, they mostly kill the innocence out of every person by pretending to be doctors, to me they are BUTCHERS!

angry

Harold27Z

23-Jun

Documentary "Run from the cure" explains how hemp oil cured countless patients sent home to die. Their original doctors were angry to see them alive. The good doctor was hounded using drug-gang legislation.   But he charged ZERO CENTS to patients.

He was nailed for not having an approved license which the AMA would NEVER issue. 

The documentary might  still be on YouTube.

Harold27Z

23-Jun

I would shun anyone known to have aborted a Baby.  I am not feeling liberal today, like all my yesterdays.

Babies and toddlers come onto my radar, hi-jack my brain, hypnotize me, and force me to worship their shadows.  Their unique voices are heavenly music to my ears.  If I earn 20 seconds of their attention, it makes my day for a week.  I think about them more often than a mother expecting multiples.  I have seen and experienced the intense joy they bring.  Apologies for the under-statement of the billenium.  I often got belly aches laughing with their eloquent speeches duly documented.  Proud fathers boast about their beautiful blue-eyed offsprings but the glory belongs with the Supreme Brain behind all things.

They are made in God's image. I go beserk with joy.  When my wife was my girlfriend  she'd would squeeze my hand to tell me to observe a baby she spotted.

One rib of fine golden hair has more intrinsic value than the gold alleged to be at Fort Knox.

I keep wondering how lovely it would be to have a daily snapshot going back to when they were invisible, which ain't far.

Its great when little ones rearrange your hairstyle or you. 

The entertainment value of their chatter is fantastic. I am not inquisitive about the content which I consider private beyond top-secret national security. I need to capture the metadata: tone, volume, dialect, pronounciation, melody,  importance conveyed, peer-reaction etc. 

Dog the Bounty Hunter was all stressed out.  He wisely booked himself into a creche to imbibe the sound of their laughter. They soon sorted him out.

I need to sleep.  Goodnight.

NewsFrea1

24-Jun

How gruesome some of these horrendous actions are....

I hope a lot of the younger generation see this before going into any these murderous clinics. 

Harold27Z

24-Jun

What does it take to turn their stomachs ?

NewsFrea1

24-Jun

So far of what I have seen nothing may turn the lefty psychopathic  stomach ...

Harold27Z

24-Jun

Journalist Kaitlyn Bennet is a genius when it comes to asking simple logical questions which lefties cannot answer. One leftie accused Kaitlyn of being a racist for supporting Trump. The leftie admitted supporting unabidable Biden   So Kaitlyn deduced that the leftie was a paedo.

Until Antifa and the BLM theorists destroyed America, I was unaware it contained so many university level morons.

Liberals moan about alleged White supremacy but dare not stroll in the ghettos.  Nor can they identify 3 suntanologic inventions in their own homes.  They are convinced about DNA equality but burden Google search engines when prompted for examples of suntan inventions.  the results reflect mulatto at best or a suntan with a minor petty modification of an existing White invention.  Their inventions are NEVER in their own natural environments.

We are told the "disadvantaged" could not make hairdryers due to a lack of electricity.  BUT who stopped THEM inventing electricity ?

Apparently, they did not have "chances".  I ask you with tears in my blue eyes, who handed out our "chances" ?

I know a White guy who was barefoot until age 15.  Others were likewise until conscripted into the army.  Such was their "White privilege".

If I smeared myself with black boot-polish and swam the English channel or from Africa to Gibraltar, the media would have a field day.  I would be hailed as the first suntan to achieve the milestone.  Nobody ever said Tom, Dick or Harold was the first White man to achieve the milestones.

Heaven knows how often I was disabled from chat sites for speaking the truth.t

The clip below explains the BLM theory.  It is hard to believe the speaker was originally liberal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyoKQl8-b4s

Keep well.

AuntBetsie

30-Jun

Harold27Z said:

"Run from the cure"

I FOUND IT!!

I'll be watching later tonight!

Run From The Cure - (Documentary) FULL - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk9KmGfu3E

Cannabis sativa hemp, the miracle plant, contains the cure for cancer and other ailments. After a serious head injury in 1997, Rick Simpson sought relief fro..