Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mind Control & Medical Madness   Health and Science

Started 29-Jun by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 1072 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

29-Jun

Dr. Lee Merritt joins the Health Ranger to discuss vaccine MIND CONTROL and medical MADNESS:

https://www.brighteon.com/47c07826-ebc8-4826-95ba-bdd6ab13d708

In reply toRe: msg 1
Pinck0

29-Jun

Dr. Merritt proceeded to talk about how highly trained medical lab people in the United States and around the world were doing 40-45 cycles on PCR tests while the right range should be between 25 and 35 cycles. She said that they either had a collective "brain fart" or were told by higher power to not do the right thing. That's not coincidence, Dr. Merritt said, but a CONSPIRACY.

thumbsup

Pinck0

29-Jun

I totally trust the HEALTH RANGER I used to follow him on youtube, he had two channels - but he's has been banned, this alone confirms his validity.

GOODLE/YOUTUBE became communist mobs!

In reply toRe: msg 3
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

29-Jun

I've also trust Mike Adams (Health Ranger) and have been following him for well over 10 years.  When he was banned from, everywhere, he still had his own site, Natural News, which I had signed up for his news letter.  He then built Brighteon.  Been there ever since. :)

In reply toRe: msg 5
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

29-Jun

Thank you for that list! :)

Also, he posted this link, just in case they come after him.

Natural News - http://45.89.97.6/

Pinck0

29-Jun

GOT IT, THANKS!!

Petulance

1-Jul

Total mind control, Mike Adams has been pointing this out for decades, this is why he was banned from Google and facist YT....

Thanks for the share!

maxi4

1-Jul

The site is connected to Alex Jones, a radio host and conspiracy theorist who has alleged the Sandy Hook school shooting was a hoax.

maxi4

1-Jul

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Scary, ace. Really scary.