Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mind Control & Medical Madness   Health and Science

Started 29-Jun by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 5154 views.
Michele (Conclave)

8-Sep

Wait a minute! If maxi4 is being paid to say those things, I wanna know where to get some of that! I'm not being paid to speak the truth, why should they get paid to do so!?

BarthaS

8-Sep

Have you ever heard MAXI4's crappy ROBOT music?

No one wants to hire him and a musician, thus he takes money from P-H-A-R-M-A to live on and spam people with crappy posts!

Michele (Conclave)

8-Sep

But no one is paying me to speak out against the Alex Jones' of the world! It's not fair. I didn't become a so-called sheeple for free, darn it! Are "they" paying you to spout the nonsense that you put on here? "They" really ought to pay old Harold because he's really laying it on thick. One could almost think that he really believes all that conspiracy BS that he posts. 

BarthaS

8-Sep

PHARMA PAYS PEOPLE TO POST AND SNITCH ON FORUM COMMENTS = look it up!

Here there's no censorship, I was invited here a long time ago...

I'm among friends, poets, musicians and colleagues... 

I voice my opinion because I cannot do it at work or at home, my family is brainwashed...

Michele (Conclave)

8-Sep

I've googled for "Pharma pays people to post and snitch" but I couldn't come up with anything. If you have a link to the actual place where one signs up for those payments, that would be really awesome!

I kinda have to wonder, I mean, it just begs the questions, but when a person is banned from multiple forums, or family and friends and colleagues think they might need some help, it does beg the question, is it really aaaaalll those other people that are the problem, or is it the common denominator? Just sayin' it might be time to look inward.  If no one else hears the voices are they really speaking?

Guard101

8-Sep

Maxi4 has posted over five hundred posts "ordering people" to get the vaccine in a very demeaning way, I've even ask the host to ban him!

Michele (Conclave)

9-Sep

Speaking of mind control...

This is from her own website. So she admits it is only her OPINION, and essentially she tells people to contact someone competent in medicine (presumably not her, since she can only offer an opinion). But what Dr. Merritt is doing isn't offering her opinion.  She's engaging in societal terrorism.

An opinion is "Chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla."

Saying "Wearing masks and getting vaccinated is part of a government/big pharma conspiracy" is a lie and kills people. Makes her, at the very least, an accessory to murder.

Michele (Conclave)

9-Sep

Every last one of those sites is considered  "far right leaning" and engages in repeating proven lies and misinformation that has been disproved over and over by multiple sources. 

Where are their multiple sources? "God told me."? "I know a guy."?

Hardly credible sources.

Guard101 said:

Maxi4 has posted over five hundred posts "ordering people" to get the vaccine in a very demeaning way, I've even ask the host to ban him!

It all depends on what side the WARMONGERS are onto! WHO/CDC all Businesses run on WAR casualties!!

No one I trust - believes that they are honestly reports truth!!