Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mind Control & Medical Madness   Health and Science

Started 29/6/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 10487 views.
Pinck0

17/9/21

That is your distorted opinion, and lucky that you are in an open forum that doesn't ban idiotic comments!

Michele (Conclave)

20/9/21

I guess in your case, you are ucky that idiotic comments aren't banned.

Maybe the voice of reason will get through to you at some point before you kick off.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

22/9/21

Well, the only thing we can say to you is roll up your sleeve and take all the boosters that are coming.  Before you know it, it will be one a month, maybe one a week.  However, you won't survive that many mRNA gene therapy shots.  The first one lowered your own body's immune system down to 1/6th of what it was, or should be.  Meaning, even if that shot protects you from covid-19, it doesn't protect you from anything else, nothing.  So, now that your immune system sucks and can't do its job, anything that comes along, you risk getting very ill from and possibly dying.

Michele (Conclave)

22/9/21

I got my vaccine shots back in March. No issues. 

The shot is only supposed to protect me again Covid-19, and should I get it, my symptoms will be more of a bad cold and I won't need to take up a scarce hospital bed.

Unfortunately, people like you have a better chance of catching covid, and as you lay with a ventilator breathing for you, using up hospital bed space that could have been used for someone who deserves it, you'll get to say goodbye to your family and friends by Facetime, cared for by overworked nurses and doctors who have to spend time taking care of a person who couldn't be bothered to get a scientifically-proven vaccine.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

22/9/21

No, not going to happen.  I don't wear a mask, and I don't un'social distance from anyone, and have been just fine.  I take care of my own health.  Haven't been to a doctor in many years.  And I won't die until the Lord says I will die.  So I don't live in fear from some man made virus.  Of course, it's not about the virus, it's about the shot. ;)

BarthaS

28/9/21

Not much will get banned here...

- and it's not even a trick question!

BarthaS

28/9/21

Michele (Conclave) said:

I've googled for "Pharma pays people to post and snitch" but I couldn't come up with anything. If you have a link to the actual place where one signs up for those payments, that would be really awesome!

You must have the wrong search engine - but suit yourself to your own little world...

Michele (Conclave)

30/9/21

Kinda like how you keep yourself insulated in your own little echo chamber.