Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PAID TO PUSH THE GLOBALISTS   Social issues

Started 11-Jul by Myra (MKratz); 2107 views.
Myra (MKratz)

11-Jul

COVIDIOT SHEEPLE BEING PAID $1,300 TO PUSH THE GLOBALISTS COVID SCAMDEMIC ON SOCIAL MEDIA [2021-06-28] (VIDEO)

SERGEANT MAJOR'S TRUTHER INFO
Published 13 days ago | smiley_cat
COVIDIOT SHEEPLE BEING PAID $1,300 TO PUSH THE GLOBALISTS COVID SCAMDEMIC ON SOCIAL MEDIA [2021-06-28] (VIDEO)

https://www.brighteon.com/603fb26b-9f32-4a99-9d3d-f073ca8c099a

Covidiot Sheeple are actually being paid $1,300.00 by The Brand (aka CIA) for pushing the Covid-19 Conspiracy Theory on Social Media sites. Never have the Globalists been so eager to push their official PROPAGANDA narrative and DAMN THE TRUTH. If this doesn't Wake You Up to fact the mRNA Depopulation Bioweapon has always been the NWO agenda, then you are hopelessly brain-dead. Evolution is definitely fake, but Survival of the Fittest and Natural Selection are going strong.

It is so very true, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

smirk_cat

In reply toRe: msg 1
Myra (MKratz)

11-Jul

Documents Proving Paid Government Trolls Exist And The Curriculum That's Used To Train Them

First published at 06:25 UTC on March 21st, 2018.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9DY8PVk1XNQ/

Merrimour The Red

smiley_cat   pouting_cat   smirk_cat

Harold27Z

12-Jul

So few have done due-dilligence research.  Thinking for themselves must be painful.

Bolomco

12-Jul

I am but round the curve when the wind is Northerly, I've seen a hawk known to have sharp vision and to be keen  hunters.

There has to be more attentive consequences for fraudsters and the present society collapses.

maxi4

14-Jul

Hey, racist bow. What's shakin' ,bro?

In reply toRe: msg 4
Myra (MKratz)

15-Jul

"Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame!"
leaves

William Butler Yeats

Myra (MKratz)

15-Jul

"The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities."

Zbigniew Brezinski, warned us

Harold27Z

15-Jul

I reckon many useful idiot elites will hide in their bunkers expecting to emerge when their turmoil is over.  Many doors and escape hatches will not open.

I cannot mix with brainless morons who refuse to think for themselves.

Myra (MKratz)

15-Jul

So true, and I wonder for how long this will go on - and endless revolve on the same antagonistic situation!