Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FREEDOM OF SPEECH LAWSUIT:    Dare You - US Politics

Started 13/7/21 by Ø¿æÜ (Wunderlost); 31473 views.
maxi4

24-Nov

Whatever became of this, stud?

maxi4

24-Nov

Brighteon???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jesus, pal. Propagandize much.

maxi4

24-Nov

Since you're a doctor yourself, please delineate Fauci's weaknesses. Thank you.

maxi4

24-Nov

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

Anyone that listens to mainstream media, including the Washington post, other then maybe local news and the weather, has the IQ of a goldfish and the attention span of a nat.

Really? So we should be rweading WND instead? Tell me friend, how many pwoplw does WND have on it's staff? More than ten????????????????????

In reply toRe: msg 85
drl0lip0p

27-Nov

WRONG!! ok_hand

I sell sweet cakes and lolipöps, people call me Dr -- I dont know why, but it stuck on me... sweat_smile

In reply toRe: msg 86
drl0lip0p

27-Nov

Fauci is a genuine HYPOCRITE, you could at least read the article above, isntead of going on with foul words on an attacking trolly way on everyone here. 

mask

maxi4

27-Nov

So you're not a doctor, but you feel it necessary to pontificate on all things medical? Hmmmm...that about right, ace?

maxi4

27-Nov

An article from WND? Come on, pal, I'm not stupid.

In reply toRe: msg 90
drl0lip0p

27-Nov

WND article, where?  mask

I didn't post it, I just posted a few comments about "freedom of speech", and --  why are you here since everything upsets you that much? 

In reply toRe: msg 89
drl0lip0p

27-Nov

You don't need to be a doctor to spot a criminal as FAUCI and associates!!  sweat_smile