Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lab Science Whistleblower   Health and Science

Started 30-Jul by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 484 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

30-Jul

Lab science whistleblower: The only real pandemic is a pandemic of quack science PCR testing fraud:

https://www.brighteon.com/b91f0a0a-3906-4061-a782-9207c76dc3c4

Seaguil

30-Jul

I think now we also call it CONvid Plandemic!

And hell yeah... ditto on the editorial! grinning 

Graziellen

1-Aug

Any name you want to name it, except ethical medical practice...

Graziellen

1-Aug

Sometimes I really worry for Mike Adams' safety, he is too honest for the current malpractices that is overwhelmingly going around. 

Seaguil

2-Aug

As the current commie situation gets implied it's better not to give any opinion at all!. 

Petulance

3-Aug

Great observation - and for sure I have seen and heard of many warning about the hoax early on last year, but still the science warmongers don't want to listen!

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

3-Aug

Yes, and then we all agreed that maybe it was a real virus, but not a horrible one if your immune system was at least decent.  We knew though, the vaccine was not made because of the virus, the virus, whether true or not, was used to get the entire world vaccinated.

The evil satanic globalists are angry that many of the truthers built their own sites when they were censored and banned off the main tech sites.  So now all the real experts in every field can still have a voice.  They are not happy about that.