Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anne Frank fakery   History and Archaeology

Started 3-Aug by Harold27Z; 447 views.
Harold27Z

3-Aug

Check this link about ball-point ink used on the faked Anne Frank diaries.

I haven't read Anne Frank's diary or seen her movie yet..

However my grand-parents told me of a few horror stories of WWII in the Nederlands and surroundings regions. 

Harold27Z

4-Aug

The legend is full of inconsistencies which my kids may not debate in school where it is a compulsory book.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

4-Aug

Like I said to you over there:

You do know that just because someone made a meme, doesn't make it true.  And, they did have the fountain pen in the 40s, earlier.  And in the 60s, my elementary school, we used the fountain pen.  They started teaching us how to write (cursive) with one in the 4th grade, and other then math, we had to use it for all other subjects.

Harold27Z

4-Aug

Forensic testing on the fake diary found ballpoint ink, not to be confused with fountain pen ink which was available earlier.

I prefer using Papermate pens to keep my signature beautifully exquisite and uncopyable.

Aged about 7, or 8, my son was so embarrassed.  His teacher saw my signature on a form and was impressed.  The teacher made him show it to all the other teachers with classrooms in the same corridor.

drl0lip0p

4-Aug

It's a click baiting trick for a Bic marketing stunt, I saw it last year on facebook... 

I thought it got banned because it was gone for a while...

drl0lip0p

4-Aug

BS .. as I said a marketing ignoranous got it as a CLICK-bait....

grinning and many fell for it!!!